Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello dear . I would like to know do you accept access course ? and also want to know I am not a British person so what level of English should I have .
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hakanesmahilpour)
    Hello dear . I would like to know do you accept access course ? and also want to know I am not a British person so what level of English should I have .
    thanks
    Try looking on the uni’s website. That should tell you the entry requirements, the English language ones are usually relatively easy to find. You should also be able to see what qualifications they require from your country and whether an access course is accepted. If you can’t find this then it’s worth emailing the university as they will be able to give you the definite answer.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.