The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Pending UCAS Update

I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?
Original post by JoBrownArt
I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?

You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).

I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them
I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them

Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!

Yeah that sound more likely haha thank you very much
UAL took ages to update for me, and they didn't even update via UCAS Track, they gave me an offer through my UAL applicants portal. I didn't get any email saying the portal got updated or not, and there were no updates on my UCAS, I just had to constantly check my portal to see any updates.
i just got my offer yesterday, and i've heard back from all the universities, i think UAL just takes their time, since the same thing happened to me and a few of my friends
Reply 7
*Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up
*Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up

Congratulations
does this mean if it says 'pending Ucas update', I have an offer but they are just waiting for it to show on Ucas?
Original post by Betty Fleming
does this mean if it says 'pending Ucas update', I have an offer but they are just waiting for it to show on Ucas?

It could be an offer or a rejection or a change of course details.
Original post by PQ
It could be an offer or a rejection or a change of course details.

thankyou for responding :smile:, I might just call them and ask
thankyou for responding :smile:, I might just call them and ask

UCAS updates should show on Track within 24 hours.

Wait a day and if it doesn't change then ring
they want 'qualification documents' to, so I have just uploaded them, maybe that's what they wanted, although it still says pending. so ill give it a day and call
thankyou
they want 'qualification documents' to, so I have just uploaded them, maybe that's what they wanted, although it still says pending. so ill give it a day and call
thankyou

did u get offered a place? i’ve got the exact same thing on my portal right now
Reply 15
Original post by nicoleablott
did u get offered a place? i’ve got the exact same thing on my portal right now

heya, I'm in the same position- what qualification document's are they specifically asking for? is it GCSE'S?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending