Want more information about this university?
JoBrownArt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JoBrownArt)
I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?
You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).
JoBrownArt
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).
I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them
Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!
JoBrownArt
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!
Yeah that sound more likely haha thank you very much
eefsthebeefs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
UAL took ages to update for me, and they didn't even update via UCAS Track, they gave me an offer through my UAL applicants portal. I didn't get any email saying the portal got updated or not, and there were no updates on my UCAS, I just had to constantly check my portal to see any updates.
andreaxwong
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i just got my offer yesterday, and i've heard back from all the universities, i think UAL just takes their time, since the same thing happened to me and a few of my friends
JoBrownArt
Rep:
?
*Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
*Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up
Congratulations
Betty Fleming
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
does this mean if it says 'pending Ucas update', I have an offer but they are just waiting for it to show on Ucas?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Betty Fleming)
does this mean if it says 'pending Ucas update', I have an offer but they are just waiting for it to show on Ucas?
It could be an offer or a rejection or a change of course details.
Betty Fleming
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
It could be an offer or a rejection or a change of course details.
thankyou for responding , I might just call them and ask
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thankyou for responding , I might just call them and ask
UCAS updates should show on Track within 24 hours.

Wait a day and if it doesn't change then ring
Betty Fleming
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
they want 'qualification documents' to, so I have just uploaded them, maybe that's what they wanted, although it still says pending. so ill give it a day and call
thankyou
nicoleablott
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
they want 'qualification documents' to, so I have just uploaded them, maybe that's what they wanted, although it still says pending. so ill give it a day and call
thankyou
did u get offered a place? i’ve got the exact same thing on my portal right now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (435)
51.85%
No (404)
48.15%

Watched Threads