Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JoBrownArt)
    I've had a "pending ucas update" message on the UAL Application site for about a week. how long does UCAS usually take to update?
    You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    You can always ring ual and ask. The delay isn’t with ucas (Track updates instantly when universities send updates).
    I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I emailed UAL and they said its waiting for UCAS to update. but yeah I'll call them
    Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Yeah that’s BS. I can see - we send ucas an update, Track updates instantly. If they’re waiting for ucas to update that’s because they haven’t sent an update to ucas!
    Yeah that sound more likely haha thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    UAL took ages to update for me, and they didn't even update via UCAS Track, they gave me an offer through my UAL applicants portal. I didn't get any email saying the portal got updated or not, and there were no updates on my UCAS, I just had to constantly check my portal to see any updates.

ReputationRep:
    i just got my offer yesterday, and i've heard back from all the universities, i think UAL just takes their time, since the same thing happened to me and a few of my friends

ReputationRep:
    *Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    *Update* finally got my offer on Monday after calling them up
    Congratulations

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.