Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I sent my PN1 application last week, along with all the evidence it required since I already knew what to send. But today I got an email from sfe acknowledging that they received my application, And requesting all the evidence to be sent with a special cover sheet + barcode! I didn't know i had to wait to send my evidence!

What should I do? I'm afraid I'll lose all my documents and passport...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sadboynerd)
    Okay so I sent my PN1 application last week, along with all the evidence it required since I already knew what to send. But today I got an email from sfe acknowledging that they received my application, And requesting all the evidence to be sent with a special cover sheet + barcode! I didn't know i had to wait to send my evidence!

What should I do? I'm afraid I'll lose all my documents and passport...
    Hi Sadboynerd,

I just need to ask a few questions in order to help you out there.

What evidence did you send with your application?

Do you know what day you sent the documents?

Thank you,

John.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John B SFE)
    Hi Sadboynerd,

Do you know what day you sent the documents?9

Thank you,

John.
    I sent my mother's P60, a few pay slips, her work contract, both our passports and proof of our national insurance numbers... I got an email saying the passports are on their way back but what about the rest of the documents? I didn't include the evidence cover sheet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John B SFE)
    Hi Sadboynerd,

Do you know what day you sent the documents?

Thank you,

John.
    Oh and I believe i sent it on Thursday, 8th of march
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sadboynerd)
    I sent my mother's P60, a few pay slips, her work contract, both our passports and proof of our national insurance numbers... I got an email saying the passports are on their way back but what about the rest of the documents? I didn't include the evidence cover sheet...
    Hi Sadboynerd,

Thanks for answering those questions.

The processing time for ID is normally faster than other evidence. This means if you send ID and other evidence together, the ID will often be processed and returned before the other evidence has been reviewed by the relevant department.

Looking at the documents you've sent, it sounds like you're applying as the child of a Migrant Worker, if so, the current processing time for Migrant Worker evidence is around 7 working days from the date they receive it. As you sent the documents on the 8/3/2018, it will likely take a bit longer for that evidence to be processed.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.