Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel AS Mathematics Paper 2: Statistics and Mechanics 8MA0_02 - 23 May 2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    I'm sitting AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sameee I was just wondering because you made all the A level threads too
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    Sameee I was just wondering because you made all the A level threads too
    Ohh that was just me being thorough...and also to maintain the same structure we decided we wanted for the threads...I should probably do the AQA ones at some point, followed by both versions of OCR, but they take a while to make a set so won't be for a week or two

ReputationRep:
    Ohh that was just me being thorough...and also to maintain the same structure we decided we wanted for the threads...I should probably do the AQA ones at some point, followed by both versions of OCR, but they take a while to make a set so won't be for a week or two
    ooh... who decided this?? :lol: It sounds like ST is a lot of work :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    How hard do you think the exams wouldn’t be ? Better be good set of questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelloImCool)
    How hard do you think the exams wouldn’t be ? Better be good set of questions!
    probably as hard or harder than the unit tests that they've released to the teachers
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure on how I should be revising for this paper. I am going through all the topics and doing practice questions from the book especially the e's and p's in the book but in my mock its completely different how they word the questions especially hypothesis testing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meryemulgur)
    I am not sure on how I should be revising for this paper. I am going through all the topics and doing practice questions from the book especially the e's and p's in the book but in my mock its completely different how they word the questions especially hypothesis testing
    I agree. Have you looked at the specimen paper? You could also ask your teachers if they have any practice papers.
    There's a website called CrashMaths (?) that does practice papers so you could check them out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I agree. Have you looked at the specimen paper? You could also ask your teachers if they have any practice papers.
    There's a website called CrashMaths (?) that does practice papers so you could check them out.
    Or if you don't like crashMaths (my teacher hates it as he says their papers are dreadful :lol:) then there's loads of smaller papers on madasmaths We do from paper M as apparently the earlier ones are too easy (disclaimer before anyone says they're not easy, this is for the further maths classes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meryemulgur)
    Or if you don't like crashMaths (my teacher hates it as he says their papers are dreadful :lol:) then there's loads of smaller papers on madasmaths We do from paper M as apparently the earlier ones are too easy (disclaimer before anyone says they're not easy, this is for the further maths classes)
    Have your teachers got the Practice papers from Graham's emporium. There are 6, papers E - I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny hobbit)
    Have your teachers got the Practice papers from Graham's emporium. There are 6, papers E - I
    I'm guessing this is the Pearson Maths Emporium :confused:
    I don't think so..... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing this is the Pearson Maths Emporium :confused:
    I don't think so..... :dontknow:
    Yes. Tell them to email Graham and get a password.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No clue :lol: We have been given enough papers to last far beyond the exam though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Tell them to email Graham and get a password.
    Will do
    In fact, they may already have done it but I just don't know about it :dontknow:
    Thank you anyway :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :bump: For next week!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I found this paper hard tbh, I don’t think I done too well and was wondering what you guys thought about the grade boundaries?
    Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Katy55555)
    Hi guys,
    I found this paper hard tbh, I don’t think I done too well and was wondering what you guys thought about the grade boundaries?
    Thanks
    This paper isn't until next week Assuming you mean the pure paper, you can head over to the thread about that here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5247050

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Thanks
    This is Paper 2!

ReputationRep:
    Honey, this is Paper 2! Unless you can time travel, I don't think you've sat this paper yet :laugh:
    Sorry wrong thread loool. New to tsr

ReputationRep:
    Sorry wrong thread loool. New to tsr
    It's okay :hugs: I think Lemur put up the link above to Paper 1 somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone find it? i thought that it went pretty well.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.