Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently went to a BPP open day and was told all of their lectures are online and thus you cannot physically sit in on a lecture.

Is this the case with the University of Law (Bloomsbury) campus too? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at ULaw Manchester, so there might be slight difference. I would say that it's 50/50 when it comes to recordings v actual lectures.

However, lectures aren't similar to the ones you have at uni. All the real learning on the LPC is done in the workshops, and the lectures are supplementary (and often useless). I get the impression that the 'lectures' are just there to justify the cost of the course; everything you need is in the books/guides/exemplars.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.