x Turn on thread page Beta

The app just logged me out. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The app couldn't find any posts. I thought they could have been deleted. I switched to my 4G then I was logged out. I closed the app and switch to my wi-fi. Still logged out. Managed to log back in. What's causing the problem?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Other_Owl)
    The app couldn't find any posts. I thought they could have been deleted. I switched to my 4G then I was logged out. I closed the app and switch to my wi-fi. Still logged out. Managed to log back in. What's causing the problem?
    Are you still having a problem? I was briefly logged out earlier today but seems fine now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Are you still having a problem? I was briefly logged out earlier today but seems fine now.
    Nope.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Other_Owl)
    Nope.
    Cool.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.