Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, i'm majorly stuck on unit BUS66 - Support environmental sustainability in a business environment, question 1.5. - Explain techniques to evaluate the impact of an organisations environmental and sustainability policies and procedures? CAN SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tegjox)
    Hi all, i'm majorly stuck on unit BUS66 - Support environmental sustainability in a business environment, question 1.5. - Explain techniques to evaluate the impact of an organisations environmental and sustainability policies and procedures? CAN SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME!
    You need to find your organisation's policies on the environment/sustainability and then think about how to evaluate the impact - which means looking at how successful they are, and how much they have an influence on the workplace.

One way of assessing this might be conducting a survey with your colleagues. You could ask if they're aware of the policy, and if the policy affects how they do things. You might want to think about how you could make the survey more successful - if you only pass it to people in your department you'll only get a few answers, but distributing it to everyone might be tricky.

You could get data on how things were done before and after the policy was implemented. This could be data on things such as "how much rubbish was thrown out" which would tell you directly if there's been an effect, or things like "how many printer cartridges are purchased" to see if people have reduced their printing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.