Turn on thread page Beta

Feel like I am addicted to masturbating :( watch

Before I was 18 I never masturbated. I used to think whats the point, that it was too much effort, and tbh I never tried it.

Then one day something happened .

Anyways... since the first time I beat it, I have preety much continued. First it was once a day everyday, but there have been times where I go a month without. Over the past year, I would say I probs do it 5 times a month..

But I really want to stop. I preety much wasted 6 hours this morning, I spend a lot of time finding the right video, a lot of time beating it, and then it just gets so tiring afterwords.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep doing it that often it will get smaller and eventually fall off

I wanna beat this addiction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wanna beat this addiction

Masturbaters Anonymous? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Man this is so dumb
    most guys do it once a day, i know mates who do it like twice a day everyday. i do it most days but the i sometimes will go without for like a week or two. for me the only thing good about stopping is your sex drive drops a bit and i can concentrate more

ReputationRep:
    GG EZ

(Original post by jackrgreen99)
    Man this is so dumb
    most guys do it once a day, i know mates who do it like twice a day everyday. i do it most days but the i sometimes will go without for like a week or two. for me the only thing good about stopping is your sex drive drops a bit and i can concentrate more
    I end up wasting a lot of time

ReputationRep:
    Go to a clinic and get tested for obsession.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I end up wasting a lot of time
    well you not obsessed. if you want to stop, then stop.
    if you can go without it for a week or two then you should be able to just stop.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.