Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This week is the last week of being taught new content in lectures. How has it gone so fast? I feel like I've only been at uni a few weeks. Next week I have an MCT, and then after that exams. Then it's over. I have less than 3 months until I move out of uni. What is happening with the time?! I'm not prepared for it to be over. I need more time.

ReputationRep:
    Same bruh

Mans a third year

I need more time too ((((((

ReputationRep:
    It could be worse, you could be in final year. Next week is my last week of teaching ever.

ReputationRep:
    im in my third year, finish in october
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    This week is the last week of being taught new content in lectures. How has it gone so fast? I feel like I've only been at uni a few weeks. Next week I have an MCT, and then after that exams. Then it's over. I have less than 3 months until I move out of uni. What is happening with the time?! I'm not prepared for it to be over. I need more time.
    Welcome to this feeling.

It will never go away.

:bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 2 thirds of the way through my masters, and I can't quite believe how fast the time has gone by!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good, sooner this uni **** is over the better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    My degree is 5-years and although this past academic year has gone fast, it feels like the day I get to put the post-nominals MInf (Hons) after my name is a lifetime away...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Yep, I'm near the end of third year and I still can't believe first year is over!

I don't want to adult :cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SHUGURU)
    Yep, I'm near the end of third year and I still can't believe first year is over!

I don't want to adult :cry:
    Do a PhD and enter the post-doc trap :ahee:
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Do a PhD and enter the post-doc trap :ahee:
    I'm very seriously considering it right now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    I'm nearly 2 thirds of the way through my masters, and I can't quite believe how fast the time has gone by!
    Same, teaching on mine is just about over and it feels like it was only yesterday all this started. To be fair, it feels like only yesterday I was a fresher looking ahead to 3 years of study. Time flies ...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Time waits for nobody.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Same, teaching on mine is just about over and it feels like it was only yesterday all this started. To be fair, it feels like only yesterday I was a fresher looking ahead to 3 years of study. Time flies ...
    I have only had 1 lecture in the past three weeks due to reading week and strike action, but I got 2 lectures next week, and 4 weeks after Easter. This semester in particular has gone like the wind because of all that.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.