The Student Room Group

Brittany Pettiborn Martin Sellner and Lauren Southern prevented from entering the UK

Thoughts? They were arrested and detained under schedule 7 of the terrorism act and refused entry into the UK.
[video="youtube;taIgxSDmgaY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIgxSDmgaY[/video]
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The tolerant and free United Kingdom only tolerates SJWs, feminists, LGBTQYRUAINDBQHZKZOK48437684HS, liberals, fundamentalist Muslims, economic migrants, Scottish nationalists, antifa, football hooligans, Russophobes, benefit scroungers, 'Lords', anyone who wants to open a chicken shop, and Irish Republicans.

When will alt-light freelancers - who worship Tommy Robinson aka Hitler - realise that they are in fact Nazis and will therefore be denied entry into the otherwise tolerant and free United Kingdom?
(edited 6 years ago)
dont really care about Tommy Robinson well know race baiter, whose violent marches attached muslim women and children across the country. Made them scared to leave their homes. He intentionally conflates Islam with extremists.

The lack of due process bugs me.

Same with taking citizenship away from people accused of fighting with ISIS in Syira(plenty of moderate US backed groups operating).
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by hannah00
The lack of due process bugs me.

Same with taking citizenship away from people accused of fighting with ISIS in Syira(plenty of moderate US backed groups operating).

A lot of people who have fought for ISIS have been let in even these people haven't. Also they are misusing the terrorism act.
Original post by karl pilkington
A lot of people who have fought for ISIS have been let in even these people haven't. Also they are misusing the terrorism act.

and alot haven't been let in.

Yes the terrorism act was missued

but non british citizens do not have the RIGHT to enter the UK.
I remember a dating coach was deported from Australia, even when it had nothing to do with extremism it just wasnt conductive to public good.
Thoughts? They were arrested and detained under schedule 7 of the terrorism act and refused entry into the UK.

I dont think the part in bold is true, no one else is reporting this.

What happened to them is no different than a person from china applying for a tourism visa and being refused
and alot haven't been let in.

Yes the terrorism act was missued

but non british citizens do not have the RIGHT to enter the UK.
I remember a dating coach was deported from Australia, even when it had nothing to do with extremism it just wasnt conductive to public good.

No but they have to be honest about why they are being refused entry. Not conducive to the public good often just means that they will cause protests or they have political beliefs the government doesn't agree with. They will let Saudi dictators and Islamist terrorist sympathizers in, however. People are rightly suspicious that the authorities' motivations are political rather than sensible government policy.
No but they have to be honest about why they are being refused entry. Not conducive to the public good often just means that they will cause protests or they have political beliefs the government doesn't agree with. They will let Saudi dictators and Islamist terrorist sympathizers in, however. People are rightly suspicious that the authorities' motivations are political rather than sensible government policy.

The Home office was honest, about why they were not let it. Because they are racists and it wasnt in public interest to let them in.

Not about political beliefs different to the govt(other wise only center right americans would be let in), its about them being extremists.

Saudi Dictators came on Diplomatic Visa , and he didnt address the public or hand out leaflets.

Terrorist sympathizers from saudi arabia or any other muslim country are NEVER NEVER NEVER issued visas. The only reason they dont get deported is because they never make it to the airport, (only people from countries with visa free can )

No idea why your an apologists for people like tommy with such a vile racists views full, would love nothing better than stir up a race war
The Home office was honest, about why they were not let it. Because they are racists and it wasnt in public interest to let them in.

Not about political beliefs different to the govt(other wise only center right americans would be let in), its about them being extremists.

Saudi Dictators came on Diplomatic Visa , and he didnt address the public or hand out leaflets.

Terrorist sympathizers from saudi arabia or any other muslim country are NEVER NEVER NEVER issued visas. The only reason they dont get deported is because they never make it to the airport, (only people from countries with visa free can )

No idea why your an apologists for people like tommy with such a vile racists views full, would love nothing better than stir up a race war

From what I understand, the three people in the title and Tommy Robinson oppose multiculturalism; they believe that Western countries, particularly Western European countries, are heading into the abyss if they continue to accept large numbers of individuals from the third world.

Is that racist? If so, how many individuals from the third world do you believe a country like the UK can absorb per year? And for how many years?

Additionally, do you consider Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Mexico to be racist for opposing the migration of large numbers of individuals from the third world into their societies?

They are not racists they are nationalists and fight against Islam and multiculturism
They will let this guy in as an 'asylum seeker' but won't let people in to give a speech

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43318098
It was those on the right that wanted to ban foreigners that hold extreme views incompatible with British values.

Only they are now giving the impression that we should let in those who hold extreme views that they approve of.
Original post by Sulfolobus
It was those on the right that wanted to ban foreigners that hold extreme views incompatible with British values.

Only they are now giving the impression that we should let in those who hold extreme views that they approve of.

Could you give an example of an ‘extreme view’ expressed by Lauren Southern? I don’t know anything about the other two

Banning people who support the ideology of Islamic State is not a right/left issue, it is a right/wrong one. A matter of self defence, too, since they seek to murder us in the streets.

Or do YOU think we should allow foreigners who hold allegiance to IS into our country???

The individual banned was due to give a lecture on free speech (ironic huh?). That is not a view incompatible with British values, that is the very definition of British values.
Original post by Stalin
When will alt-light freelancers - who worship Tommy Robinson aka Hitler - realise that they are in fact Nazis and therefore will be denied entry in the otherwise tolerant and free United Kingdom?

Please tell me you're joking?

Marxism has taken over the West. National identity has to go. Being able to retain your traditional culture is xenophobic and racist and needs the antidote mutli-culturalism until no single race has a demographic advantage, so then we arrive at precise equality, racial harmony and perfect diversity. Heathen on earth.

It's a fantastical ****ing mental virus. Stopping this woman coming into the country but a guy who banned in Pakistan for being too extreme in his practise of Islam was let in to do a circuit of UK Mosques.

And look at these mongs. They see nothing wrong it because they swallowed all the state programming have no idea about reality.

This should be the last straw in this country. I only wish I could set up a non-partisan non-for-profit to organize some kind of resistance and create pressure groups, and crowd-fund to be able to sue the police for Stasi like abuse of their powers like this, and stop the deliberate propagandizing of children that is becoming ever worse.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Underscore__
Could you give an example of an ‘extreme view’ expressed by Lauren Southern? I don’t know anything about the other two

I have no idea about her views as I have better things to do with my time than watching people on YouTube. If you disagree with the decision, contact your MP.
Original post by generallee
Banning people who support the ideology of Islamic State is not a right/left issue, it is a right/wrong one. A matter of self defence, too, since they seek to murder us in the streets.

Or do YOU think we should allow foreigners who hold allegiance to IS into our country???

The individual banned was due to give a lecture on free speech (ironic huh?). That is not a view incompatible with British values, that is the very definition of British values.

If you disagree with the decision, believe the legislation is unfair, or think this is some kind of assault on free speech, then start lobbying the Conservative government. I'm almost certain you won't.
dont really care about Tommy Robinson well know race baiter

No he isn't. Never seen anything he's done or said that could be described as that. Please provide an example.

whose violent marches attached muslim women and children across the country. Made them scared to leave their homes.

Don't think he's ever been violent on a march other than I think one time when he punched a Nazi. An actual Nazi btw, not someone with conservative opinions.

If people who attend the march are violent, that's not Tommy's fault. and he left the EDL anyway.

He intentionally conflates Islam with extremists.

That's vague.
Original post by Underground906
Please tell me you're joking?

Marxism has taken over the West. National identity has to go. Being able to retain your traditional culture is xenophobic and racist and needs the antidote mutli-culturalism until no single race has a demographic advantage, so then we arrive at precise equality, racial harmony and perfect diversity. Heathen on earth.

It's a fantastical ****ing mental virus. Stopping this woman coming into the country but a guy who banned in Pakistan for being too extreme in his practise of Islam was let in to do a circuit of UK Mosques.

And look at these mongs. They see nothing wrong it because they swallowed all the state programming have no idea about reality.

This should be the last straw in this country. I only wish I could set up a non-partisan non-for-profit to organize some kind of resistance and create pressure groups, and crowd-fund to be able to sue the police for Stasi like abuse of their powers like this, and stop the deliberate propagandizing of children that is becoming ever worse.

Do you even sarcasm, bro?

Quick Reply

Latest