Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Brittany Pettiborn Martin Sellner and Lauren Southern prevented from entering the UK watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfolobus)
    If you disagree with the decision, believe the legislation is unfair, or think this is some kind of assault on free speech, then start lobbying the Conservative government. I'm almost certain you won't.
    I am expressing my view on the subject on here. You do realise this is the news and current affairs section of a website??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    I am expressing my view on the subject on here. You do realise this is the news and current affairs section of a website??
    Some people meekly express their views, some actively seek to change the world. I can see which camp you fall into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Thoughts? They were arrested and detained under schedule 7 of the terrorism act and refused entry into the UK.
    It does not look like there's much official information on why they are detained and refused entry yet.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea about her views as I have better things to do with my time than watching people on YouTube. If you disagree with the decision, contact your MP.
    So you claim that the three people in the title have ‘extreme views’ and then when you’re asked to substantiate that can’t...I bet I can guess which old terrorists’ friend you voted for in the last election.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It isn't conducive to the public interest to let these far-right morons in and divide us.

You can deflect and argue this is inconsistent with other actions that also aren't conducive to the public interest, but that deflection doesn't change the fact that the government had good reason to prevent these idiots entering the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Do you even sarcasm, bro?

In the past it would have been clear you were taking the piss. But today **** is so mad with the left, and their views are so 'round the twist, it's really hard to tell.

I thought maybe the first sentence was sarcasm and you were trying to parody 'the right' (which is anyone not hardcore left wing in their book), just like you see on the Mash report or Colbert report. You know the kind of smarmy sarcasm and straw man caricaturing. And that the second was your view of Tommy, as that is how they think.

I wasn't sure. The rest of the post was aimed at others in this thread, who wouldn't bat an eyelid at this despicable corruption of the law by totalitarian leftist nutters, because it's normal just to falsely accuse someone of racism and drag to the police station and arrest them under the terrorism act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    It does not look like there's much official information on why they are detained and refused entry yet.
    There won't be either. There would be ****ing uproar if this was talked about in the MSM. That is not how the vile neo-marxist sickos who have infiltrated every facet of public life and the justice system roll.

(Original post by Palmyra)
    It isn't conducive to the public interest to let these far-right morons in and divide us.

You can deflect and argue this is inconsistent with other actions that also aren't conducive to the public interest, but that deflection doesn't change the fact that the government had good reason to prevent these idiots entering the country.

Show some evidence they are 'far right'. What a gormless, idiotic claim typical of brainwashed people. Leftists nutters simply accused them of that.

If someone calls you a thief, it doesn't mean you are one. You need to provide proof if you are going to accuse people of that, in a just, non-corrupt legal system anyway. You will not be able to provide evidence they are far right that proves that beyond doubt. Islam isn't even a race for ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underground906)
    Show some evidence they are 'far right'.
    No one would dispute that Martin Sellner is alt-right. He is the leader of a party that pursues ethno-separatist and anti-Islam policies and openly brags about being influenced by outright fascists on its website (such as Aleksandr Dugin).

As for Lauren Southern, her links with Breitbart news and support for nativist parties are well-documented. She distributed leaflets claiming that "Allah is a gay god" in Luton.

I could go on, but anyone with half a brain cell would be able to see that these scumbags are far-right. If you don't see that then that says more about your personal prejudices and beliefs than anything else.

Islam isn't even a race for ffs.
    I didn't say Islam was a race, nor did I mention anything about race at all.

ReputationRep:
    "Tommy Robinson" is actually Stephen Yaxley-Lennon :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No one would dispute that Martin Sellner is alt-right. He is the leader of a party that pursues ethno-separatist and anti-Islam policies and openly brags about being influenced by outright fascists on its website (such as Aleksandr Dugin).
    I don't even know that guy. For some reason I though this was thread was about Lauren Southern's case, as I heard about it earlier. I was not referencing him.

As for Lauren Southern, her links with Breitbart news and support for nativist parties are well-documented. She distributed leaflets claiming that "Allah is a gay god" in Luton.

I could go on, but anyone with half a brain cell would be able to see that these scumbags are far-right. If you don't see that then that says more about your personal prejudices and beliefs than anything else.
    ''Links with Brietbart'' is supposedly a reason to be treated like a far right terrorist? Good god. So does Milo. Idiotic leftist tards use this as ''evidence'' for his supposed 'white nationalism'. Like this Uni lecturer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9CJ-9QA-3w&t=3s

It's a shame that kind of response and decimation of their position doesn't happen anytime leftists start throwing around stupid terms.

Where does she ''support'' nativist parties and express sharing the same political views and aims of a nativist party. Or is she just being indicted for being seen with the ''wrong people''? Being held guilty by association.

She distributed leaflets about Allah because she was highlighting the hypocrisy of when people did that about Jesus and it was completely different. She was highlighting the censorship and lack of freedom of expression around Islam and that is fine when it comes to Christianity. The double-standard.

Why do the left look at everything so simplistically and never get the point?

She is not a terrorist. Pointing out the flaws of a religion is a right we all should have, if we permit it around Christianity. It was once a freedom we had in the West

You believe those silly points of simply being on the opposite side of the political spectrum makes her far right and it's right to be held as a potential terrorist?

I didn't say Islam was a race, nor did I mention anything about race at all.

Did I say you do? It was a comment about this case in general and the claims that someone is far-right white supremacist for saying anything even remotely disparaging or critical of Islam. But you clearly do have that outlook. It's an intrinsic part of the Leftist ideology

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know that guy. For some reason I though this was thread was about Lauren Southern's case, as I heard about it earlier. I was not referencing him.
    That's your problem.

''Links with Brietbart'' is supposedly a reason to be treated like a far right terrorist? Good god. So does Milo.
    Ah Milo, the perfect example of someone who isn't far-right.

Idiotic leftist tards

leftists start throwing around stupid terms.

Why do the left look at everything so simplistically and never get the point?

It's an intrinsic part of the Leftist ideology
    Your pathological obsession with "leftists" is rather disturbing.

She is not a terrorist.
    I never said she is a terrorist, merely that there are good grounds not to permit far-right individuals entry into the UK.

Pointing out the flaws of a religion is a right we all should have
    Distributing leaflets that provocatively state "Allah is gay" is not "pointing out the flaws of a religion", so that's a red herring.

It was a comment about this case in general and the claims that someone is far-right white supremacist for saying anything even remotely disparaging or critical of Islam.
    One can be critical of organised religion without being anti-immigration or clearly bigoted and xenophobic.

ReputationRep:
    Some people meekly express their views, some actively seek to change the world. I can see which camp you fall into.
    Ha ha ha!

How have you "changed the world" then?

ReputationRep:
    That's your problem.
    How it's a problem? You showed no evidence for Lauren, just displayed, through the way you interpret things, what an infantile, intolerant, ignorant stance you have to people with different views. That is the pathology that is the problem here.

Ah Milo, the perfect example of someone who isn't far-right.
    So Milo is far right now too? You know what, your totalitarian ideology is a mad mental virus on humanity right now, wreaking absolute destruction with your secular religion, so I'm not even going to bother going back and forth with your nonsense.

I'm talking to a loony ideologue who thinks anyone not strictly adhering to the dogmas of cultural marxism and abiding by its totalitarian demands on what is and isn't permissible to think or say is ''far-right'' and should not be let into the country.

Someone who cannot understand a simple context for what the leaflet thing was about and meant to highlight and reduces it to the level of extreme far-right Nazism or real terrorism like radical Islam.

I'm pissed off I even tried to engage you in debate. Brainwashed beyond belief. Vilest, most deluded people on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    There's valid reasons for all of them being banned from entry. Theyre far right extremists and thats how our country shall treat them as.

Theyre going to milk this out as them being silenced, but theyre all well known baiters who manipulate information and incite hatred. Intellectually dishonest people with an ulterior agenda.

ReputationRep:
    infantile, intolerant, ignorant

your totalitarian ideology is a mad mental virus on humanity right now, wreaking absolute destruction with your secular religion

Brainwashed beyond belief. Vilest, most deluded people on the planet
    Someone has problems at home.

I'm talking to a loony ideologue

cultural marxism
    And there it is. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattchaamp)
    There's valid reasons for all of them being banned from entry. Theyre far right extremists and thats how our country shall treat them as.

Theyre going to milk this out as them being silenced, but theyre all well known baiters who manipulate information and incite hatred. Intellectually dishonest people with an ulterior agenda.
    This is a long shot, because I've never met someone with your ideology who simply cares about what is objectively true or not, but what makes you believe it is all 'made up' and dishonest? I'd like to see you articulate why it is or to tell me that the following concerns they have are just imaginary and in their imagination, and they've made them up simply because they are bigots and racists. In your mind, your own 'reality', all the following is simply fabrication and used an excuse to try to justify their far-right racism and xenophobia?

They simply lie and spread malicious falsehoods about Islam; rape gangs, the horrific spate of immigrant violence and rape epidemics, radicalization of Muslims to commit attrocities, honour killings, segregation of the sexes, anti-semitism being taught to kids in faith schools, imams in Muslim countries talking about a caliphate and defeating the west by the womb (out-breeding them) and other anti-west hatred based on its secular values and freedoms, the EU plan to flood European nations with ever more immigrants and do away with national identity and make the west a lovely big multi-cultural, equal, diverse society at the detriment to traditional cultures. They bad mouth political correctness and identity politics because it makes prevents them being racist?

You really believe all that doesn't exist and anyone who has reservations about those things is spreading hate?

ReputationRep:
    Someone has problems at home.

And there it is. :cool:
    Oh, look the ''cultural marxism is a right-wing conspiracy'' emoji. This is how pervertedly sick and disturbed the Left is and how obsessed they are with propaganda and controlling the narrative, the hall-mark of any Marxist country that has ever existed. It's no accident they were all the most repressive, totalitarian, intolerant countries ever, and killed millions upon millions who didn't agree with their doctrine, and why the people had to live under a lie and deception of an artificially created reality force fed to them by the State.

When you google the term 'cultural marxism', you get a Guardian article claiming cultural marxism is a 'right-wing conspiracy' simply because some American conservatives made a factual documentary about it. SOLELY for that reason. Rational Wiki (the SJW infested rag) immediate makes the same accusation so as to demonize anyone who used the word. And then Wiki write a long article objectively verifying the Frankfurt School and its main players and influence in society and then at the bottom mentions about it being a 'right-wing conspiracy', just to be able to stigmatize the word when used against them by rational, informed non-ideologues to point out the irrational of their ideological position.

It works a treat. The left do it with everything and anyone who criticises them: ''racist, right-wing conspiracy theorist, xenophobe, far-right.....''. Endless. And it's obnoxious followers lap it up without question, just like Kim Jong-il's most loyal followers do with the ******** they are told and believe is factual reality. Shows you how easy it for the human mind to believe a crock of ****.

Go and read Repressive Tolerance by the Marcuse. There's a free pdf online. He was called the father of the New Left. Radicalising the counter-culture in the 60's, who have mutated to ever more potent strains such as SJW's nutters like you today. It's basically like the Quran is to the left and has shaped the post-war intellectual culture ever since. It's a text that has created a the political identity of the most militant, politically correct headcases we see today, or simply refuse to even begin to tolerate any views from the right, as Marcuse decreed.

Google the ''long march through the institutions''. It happened. It was and is extremely effective. They greatest ideological coup ever, made possible by the growth of the MSM. You're simply a by-product of it. Smarmy, nasty, totalitarian. Devoid of any independence of thought. Like everyone with the same programming.

ReputationRep:
    pervertedly sick and disturbed

the Left

Marxist country

repressive, totalitarian, intolerant countries

lie and deception of an artificially created reality

Lunatics

The left

SJW's nutters

Smarmy, nasty, totalitarian
    Do you get paid per buzzword? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Do you get paid per buzzword? :cool:

You got your arse handed to you with facts, you little totalitarian SJW.

ReputationRep:
    Martin and brittany are both civilised racists who don't deserve to be here, same goes for lauren

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.