Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need help with psychology
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    elaborate

ReputationRep:
    hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and yes Elaborate lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and yes Elaborate lol
    Yes please pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    PM me please!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yemenia16)
    I need help with psychology
    Hey don't do AQA but I am real good at psychology. And after looking at the AQA spec I'm pretty sure I can help if you want it
    PM me if you want to

ReputationRep:
    What do you need help with: AO1, AO2 or AO3. Are just struggling on one section or Psychology as a whole 💛

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEnchantress)
    What do you need help with: AO1, AO2 or AO3. Are just struggling on one section or Psychology as a whole 💛
    A03 and i find it difficult to revise attachment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    Hey don't do AQA but I am real good at psychology. And after looking at the AQA spec I'm pretty sure I can help if you want it
    PM me if you want to
    U pm me 😭

ReputationRep:
    A03 and i find it difficult to revise attachment
    What part do you find difficult of AO3. What method do you currently use. I personally use P.E.EL:
    Point, Example, Explanation and Linking back to the questions. Try looking at the textbook AO3 examples as they’ll be extremely helpful in helping you start out. Also try using the mini books as they basically write out AO3 points for you for each topic. It’ll help you get the jist of it and then you could try writing your own. You could also try the burger method ( I think it’s called that 😳)
    Why do you find it difficult to revise attachments? Is it because you don’t like the topic or just don’t understand it. Try breaking it down and creating mind maps and flash cards also watch YouTube videos and ask your teacher to go over it during study sessions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEnchantress)
    What part do you find difficult of AO3. What method do you currently use. I personally use P.E.EL:
    Point, Example, Explanation and Linking back to the questions. Try looking at the textbook AO3 examples as they’ll be extremely helpful in helping you start out. Also try using the mini books as they basically write out AO3 points for you for each topic. It’ll help you get the jist of it and then you could try writing your own. You could also try the burger method ( I think it’s called that 😳)
    Why do you find it difficult to revise attachments? Is it because you don’t like the topic or just don’t understand it. Try breaking it down and creating mind maps and flash cards also watch YouTube videos and ask your teacher to go over it during study sessions.
    Yeah I find the topic boring can I just use the revision guide to revise?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I find the topic boring can I just use the revision guide to revise?
    You can do whatever you like and still get an A* but it depends how you use that revision guide 💛

ReputationRep:
    We should make a Group chat on Whatsapp or something to help each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake_logan)
    We should make a Group chat on Whatsapp or something to help each other.
    I’ve sent you message

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.