Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to make a thread for the humanities residential 2018 to make some friends who else got on and what subject are you taking?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I got on for politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistysky06)
    Hey! I got on for politics
    well done! i got on for english, do you have any idea of the kind of stuff we’ll be doing?😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by je_nnas)
    well done! i got on for english, do you have any idea of the kind of stuff we’ll be doing?😂
    No idea! Lectures and I think we get to do a formal, I just wanted to go because trinity is sooooo pretty

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone got an email regarding accommodation/itinerary/a follow-up email after the acceptance email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tallulahx)
    Hi, has anyone got an email regarding accommodation/itinerary/a follow-up email after the acceptance email?
    No, but considering I kinda applied on the day that acceptance emails were meant to go out, I don't think they really care too much about time!

ReputationRep:
    No, but considering I kinda applied on the day that acceptance emails were meant to go out, I don't think they really care too much about time!
    Okay thank you haha! I actually sent the permission slips on Thursday instead of Wednesday so wasn’t sure if I was not going to be allowed to come haha, makes me feel a bit better 😂

ReputationRep:
    How do you know which subject you were accepted for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tallulahx)
    How do you know which subject you were accepted for?
    I don't think we got accepted for certain subjects, I just put HSPS as the course I was looking at and thought that was what j_ennas meant

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we got accepted for certain subjects, I just put HSPS as the course I was looking at and thought that was what j_ennas meant
    Oh yeah cool, does anyone fancy setting up a group chat or something? Would be nice to see a few familiar faces when I went x

ReputationRep:
    What kind of grades did you have to be accepted? And what circumstances?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.