Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    so im in my third year and used grade hub to calculate what i’m working with and how much i need to get a 2:1 but i’m quite confused. So my average currently is 54.2% i still have a forty credit dissertation to do as well as two 20 credit modules. Can someone tell me how to figure this out it says i need 686% remaining for a 70% overall and 286% for a 60% overall. That’s without those last three modules added of course. But it doesn’t make sense to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelly2395)
    hi,
    so im in my third year and used grade hub to calculate what i’m working with and how much i need to get a 2:1 but i’m quite confused. So my average currently is 54.2% i still have a forty credit dissertation to do as well as two 20 credit modules. Can someone tell me how to figure this out it says i need 686% remaining for a 70% overall and 286% for a 60% overall. That’s without those last three modules added of course. But it doesn’t make sense to me.
    Can you lay out each module for this year as well as each percentage grade you’ve achieved? That way I can work it out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily048)
    Can you lay out each module for this year as well as each percentage grade you’ve achieved? That way I can work it out
    Hi Lily, thank you so much for wanting to help me out, this year i have had the following
    Sociology topic one for which i got 54% and for international relations i got 60 mark worth 30% of the module and 58 mark worth 70% of the module. Both were 20 credit modules and i have 2 more 20 credit modules left with two assessments in it each and my dissertation which is 40 credits.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    http://unigradecalc.com/

(credit to Matt J)

ReputationRep:
    I use this:

https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/gra...alculator.html

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.