I am a teen who is unseen, I like this girl but I’m to shy to tell her how I feel, what should I do?
x Turn on thread page Beta
I am a teenager who is shy and fearful watch
- Thread Starter
- 13-03-2018 19:17
- 13-03-2018 19:18
The way I see it, you have two options.
Tell her, or don't.
How you tell her is up to you.
- 13-03-2018 19:19
- 13-03-2018 21:14
Don't "tell her". Ask her to hang out, make a move while you're alone with her.
Confessing feelings is terrible and cuck lol.
- Community Assistant
- 14-03-2018 17:29
I hope this helps:
1) Relax, imagine you're just observing or there as a traveller. For example, if you are on holiday, you go there to experience and observe the attraction, you're not going to get anxious doing that are you?
2) Smile, smiling in contagious.
3) Be confident, respect yourself, accept yourself, work out, wear good clothes, feel good, focus on your passions, know you are a good person who treats people well, you have got as much right as everyone else.
Think positively, be proud of yourself, do things that make you happy, remember your happy times, what makes you confident? What makes you proud? Do you have a skill you are good at? Do things like cooking, driving, learning that increases your confidence daily. Relax.
Have good posture, body language, improve your appearance. Be happy with yourself.
4) Dress well, have good grooming, hairstyle, have good posture.
5) Just say hi or hey to people in your vicinity, who cares if they don't say anything back?
6) Ask how they are, how's everything, what's the latest, what made them choose this course, their plans for the future, their plans for the rest of the day, weekend, how was their weekend, what they will get up to, what they got up to, ask them about their hobbies, talk about what's happening.
Talk about the weather or did you see that sports game? Just mingle with them,
Compliment them, say "I like your jacket".
If you know they went on a holiday or somewhere, ask them about it etc.
7) Be passionate about life.
8) Lighten up, have a laugh, laugh easily, be friendly, approachable, interested, relaxed.
9) Look outside!