Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    Next week I have interview at LSBU. I passed my maths test and the invited me to interview. I've seen on the internet that the interviews are MMIs and interviews I had till now were group or one to one interview. I am very worrried.. I don't what type of questions or scenario they ll ask?
    Pleaseeee anyone know or can give me some tips?

ReputationRep:
    Hey . I had my south bank interview in December and just got my offer today. It's nothing to be worried about. They start off with a presentation on the course to give you some information, then you speak to 5 different people who ask questions such as: out of the items in this box what would you use to entertain a child recovering from a simple operation and why, and a few questions about the stress of being a nurse and qualities such as compassion etc (look into the 6 Cs). Then there's a small essay question at the end and a tour. I was really worried but it's quite fun actually

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything I can do to prepare for the interview? How was the numeracy test you did, do you remember what Qs they asked, ie rations, decimals, fractions etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckiSweet95)
    Hey . I had my south bank interview in December and just got my offer today. It's nothing to be worried about. They start off with a presentation on the course to give you some information, then you speak to 5 different people who ask questions such as: out of the items in this box what would you use to entertain a child recovering from a simple operation and why, and a few questions about the stress of being a nurse and qualities such as compassion etc (look into the 6 Cs). Then there's a small essay question at the end and a tour. I was really worried but it's quite fun actually
    Thank u.. sorry for the late replay lol
    yaa it was quite funny hah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaaaN97)
    Is there anything I can do to prepare for the interview? How was the numeracy test you did, do you remember what Qs they asked, ie rations, decimals, fractions etc?
    I did the interview in March and I received conditional offer. It's ntg to worry u need to practice and they are general questions about nursing like wht u will do if a child refuse to take medication etc.. for maths u need to revise fraction, percentage and decimal.. basic gcse maths

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.