ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amzyrads)
    oh fun times
    Trust me. They’re not that bad tho😬😬
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousxo98)
    Trust me. They’re not that bad tho😬😬
    mate i'm in the last year of my a-levels but one of 'em is so dead i fall asleep everytime i open up its textbook. that's what i classify as bad

ReputationRep:
    mate i'm in the last year of my a-levels but one of 'em is so dead i fall asleep everytime i open up its textbook. that's what i classify as bad
    Oh I feel you! I used to be like that in one of my lessons in my first year and then the other in second; but I used to sneak my headphones into my ears😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    From Pakistan as well. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I feel you! I used to be like that in one of my lessons in my first year and then the other in second; but I used to sneak my headphones into my ears😂😂😂
    i wouldn't need to do that secretly. my teacher turns up 15 minutes late then talks about her life for another 25 then for the rest of the lesson tells us her conspiracies as to why sixth form is haunted. guess that makes me lucky then lol

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't need to do that secretly. my teacher turns up 15 minutes late then talks about her life for another 25 then for the rest of the lesson tells us her conspiracies as to why sixth form is haunted. guess that makes me lucky then lol
    Lucky you. I had to do it secretely, did you even actually learn anything with her?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you. I had to do it secretely, did you even actually learn anything with her?
    nahh both teachers for that subject are like that. there's only two of us in this class for yr 13 and we've legitte taught ourselves the spec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    From Pakistani as well. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
    The first thing that I would do is hang a Pakistan flag up😂😂😂, nah. I don’t know to be honest. It’s a hard one. Id probably shuffle cabinet about && actually put some good people into power but power corrupts so they’ll probably end up being corrupted by the end of it - I’m unsure what I’d do. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    nahh both teachers for that subject are like that. there's only two of us in this class for yr 13 and we've legitte taught ourselves the spec.
    TWO OF YOU? How is the course still running??? But as long as you get a grade at the end of it beta

ReputationRep:
    TWO OF YOU? How is the course still running??? But as long as you get a grade at the end of it beta
    small sixth form. boring course and doesn't fit with my other subjects so kinda my fault jokes but it had to run because we were interested. there's only one person in year 12 taking it lol

ReputationRep:
    small sixth form. boring course and doesn't fit with my other subjects so kinda my fault jokes but it had to run because we were interested. there's only one person in year 12 taking it lol
    That’s actually ridiculous😅😅😅. So you’re not interested no more?

ReputationRep:
    That’s actually ridiculous😅😅😅. So you’re not interested no more?
    nah it's politics and at the time sounded dope but i'm doing physics at uni next year so it totally does not relate to what i like. sad time lol

ReputationRep:
    The first thing that I would do is hang a Pakistan flag up😂😂😂, nah. I don’t know to be honest. It’s a hard one. Id probably shuffle cabinet about && actually put some good people into power but power corrupts so they’ll probably end up being corrupted by the end of it - I’m unsure what I’d do. Yourself?
    It's really hard to find some good leadership nowadays. If I were to be a president, the first few and major changes that I would bring would be in terms of Education, healthcare and building a strong police and judicial system. Then I could focus on building roads and infrastructure because basic needs are more vital to the country than spending millions on building roads that would not benefit anyone. I love how Imran Khan has brought an immense improvement in feilds of education and healthcare in KPK. We need someone like him in all the 4 states of Pakistan too, hope a good leadership comes in effect soon, ameen

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone want to ask you anything? Have you done something amazing or extraordinary ?

ReputationRep:
    nah it's politics and at the time sounded dope but i'm doing physics at uni next year so it totally does not relate to what i like. sad time lol
    I LOVED POLITICS MAAAAN! but in the second year, I hated it because they shuffled the classes around and also changed teachers , so one of the teachers was so boring & all she’d do is talk about her personal life.🤦🏾*♀️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh)
    Why would anyone want to ask you anything? Have you done something amazing or extraordinary ?
    Yeah. Me breathing is an accomplishment and something extraordinary on its own.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVED POLITICS MAAAAN! but in the second year, I hated it because they shuffled the classes around and also changed teachers , so one of the teachers was so boring & all she’d do is talk about her personal life.🤦🏾*♀️
    that's legitte my teacher jokes but it doesn't fit with physics (obliviously) and american politics is bloody ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    It's really hard to find some good leadership nowadays. If I were to be a president, the first few and major changes that I would bring would be in terms of Education, healthcare and building a strong police and judicial system. Then I could focus on building roads and infrastructure because basic needs are more vital to the country than spending millions on building roads that would not benefit anyone. I love how Imran Khan has brought an immense improvement in feilds of education and healthcare in KPK. We need someone like him in all the 4 states of Pakistan too, hope a good leadership comes in effect soon, ameen
    OH MY GOD, I didn’t realise you meant leadership within Pakistan. But nah, definitely. I agree with what you’ve said. Pakistan is rather behind on their healthcare, education and just legal system in many parts of the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh)
    Many people are asking him/her questions. They don’t need to have done ‘something amazing or extraordinary’ to be allowed to ask others to ask them question if they want. This thread has lot of replies as well so some people do ‘want to ask’ this person questions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Me breathing is an accomplishment and something extraordinary on its own.
    So the only reason people would ask you questions is because you're able to breathe.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.