Turn on thread page Beta

Help/advice (idk how to post as an anon watch

ReputationRep:
    okay so when I was 12 I started talking to this girl and we started going out etc, a few months after she turned 13 we had sex, I wasn’t thinking straight it was dumb my mum had recently moved country’s and I was living with my grandma, we kept doing it after I turned 13 every now and again but eventually we broke up, now this girl lies quite a lot and made up sexual / physical abuse stories and I believed them, after we broke up she made up that ‘I abused her’ when we played dig for dig in the park etc, and that she got the police involved but apparently they said I was too young to be prosecuted, the thing was with this girl I never really wanted to have sex she use to beg me to do it with her and would get mad and turn around and make me leave her alone if I didn’t, which brings us to now I’m 14 and turning 15 very soon and I’m scared she will make up an Something and say I raped her or something and for like the last two years I’ve been get really bad anixtey about getting arrested now/in the future, Could I get arrested in the future or now for her accusing me of rape or something? It really stresses me out everyday and I get flashbacks/nightmares about everything and I’m scared I’ll get in trouble for it((
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It's very hard to actually prove that a rape happened, especially so long ago without any evidence(which is often why many rape victims don't report the crime).
    As it wasn't actually rape I doubt anything would ever come of it(if she were to go to the police). Sounds like a very jealous person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzureCeleste)
    It's very hard to actually prove that a rape happened, especially so long ago without any evidence(which is often why many rape victims don't report the crime).
    As it wasn't actually rape I doubt anything would ever come of it(if she were to go to the police). Sounds like a very jealous person
    :/ she often unblocks me and tells me how much she hates me and stuff but I just feel **** even though it was so long a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by recklessabandon)
    :/ she often unblocks me and tells me how much she hates me and stuff but I just feel **** even though it was so long a go
    You've done nothing wrong. If she were to try and convict you, it would seem like more of a hate crime(providing there is evidence of her saying she hates you) versus anything else. Eventually you'll both move on from school and into new lives and she'll be gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzureCeleste)
    You've done nothing wrong. If she were to try and convict you, it would seem like more of a hate crime(providing there is evidence of her saying she hates you) versus anything else. Eventually you'll both move on from school and into new lives and she'll be gone
    thank you :/ made me feel better I just wana forget about it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.