Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm scared to make eye contact with my crush. watch

Announcements

My crush likes me back. Its really obvious. He's liked me for 2 years and so have I but we're both scared to talk to each other. He's always staring at me. When he first started liking me and staring at me i would have no problem in looking back. I loved making eye contact with him. But now when he stares i'm scared to look back. I dont know why. I hate myself for this cos i like making eye contact with him and i won't look back. I just see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me but i cant look at him. Why is this?

You dont have to have eye contact to bang him

ReputationRep:
    jus go up an talk to da guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My crush likes me back. Its really obvious. He's liked me for 2 years and so have I but we're both scared to talk to each other. He's always staring at me. When he first started liking me and staring at me i would have no problem in looking back. I loved making eye contact with him. But now when he stares i'm scared to look back. I dont know why. I hate myself for this cos i like making eye contact with him and i won't look back. I just see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me but i cant look at him. Why is this?
    Stop being a chicken. Life is too short to be 'scared' to look back at someone, in the future you may regret not being bold. Even though you're a girl it doesn't mean you have to wait for him to come to you. If you like him then look at him and talk to him don't just be scared ok boi

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.