The Student Room Group

Guys, are "Healthy" girls a turn off?

I'm into fitness and like eating lots of salads n watching what I eat. Most guys I know say its a turnoff, they prefer girls who eat takeaways and crisps all the time, and drink a lot, etc. But then they expect girls to eat like "real women" and look like super models :lol: Guys, are healthy girls a turnoff? do you like being healthy urself?
Definitely a not a turn off. I don't get how guys can get turned off my a girl trying to be healthy :tongue:
Reply 2
I would much prefer a girl who was into her fitness and whom ate healthily over 1 that just eats junk and doesn't really look after herself much. As long as she didn't mind the occasional unhealthy thing.
Reply 3
I doubt that most guys actually think that, seems kinda odd.

Unless you are talking about obsessive health, like an addiction to healthy foods and never having anything unhealthy. Of course that would be a turnoff, as is an obsession for anything generally. (Although much less so that an obsession for unhealthiness)

Being healthy and fit is the single most attractive trait you can have for me...if some guys want you to be unhealthy, those guys are probably not healthy themselves and you should stay away from them anyway.
Bit weird. Why would being healthy be a turn-off?

I can think of a few reasons why:

1: If they are really controlling with what they eat some might think they are controlling overall.
2: If they are overly obsessed with a routine. (Basically totally sticking with the routine like clockwork.)
3: Maybe he is scared of being seen as a lesser person by the healthy person so is trying to find someone who has a similar diet and stuff.

But there are so many reasons why it is a turn-on also. :tongue:
Original post by Millihelen
I'm into fitness and like eating lots of salads n watching what I eat. Most guys I know say its a turnoff, they prefer girls who eat takeaways and crisps all the time, and drink a lot, etc. But then they expect girls to eat like "real women" and look like super models :lol: Guys, are healthy girls a turnoff? do you like being healthy urself?

Lol preach. Guys are always like 'I like a girl who can eat' 'love when a girl can eat a massive burger and doesn't just choose a salad' (tb to A Cinderella Story). But then they still expect girls to all be size 8/10.
Me and my mate find it gross when women eat junk food. Women should eat air, eating in general is kind of gross.

Only extremely weird guys want macho girls who burp and eat greasy burgers. I don't know who these sick ****s are who like (or pretend to like) masculine women but they keep making women act in disgusting ways like making toilet jokes and stuff.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending