The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RickHendricks
they say:

you either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

Well done :smile:

I won't do any more weekly Brexit threads, but I never said I will stop posting on TSR. I will keep exposing and destroying regressive, ignorant nationalists and islamophobes when I see them, thank you very much.
The forum goers are certainly looking forward to another round of Britain bashing by that handsome German fella above eh?
Original post by GenialGermanGent
I won't do any more weekly Brexit threads, but I never said I will stop posting on TSR. I will keep exposing and destroying regressive, ignorant nationalists and islamophobes when I see them, thank you very much.

Lol i like how u think that u "destroy" those people u claim to.

Keep doing what you're doing. I dont even think you're a german.
Original post by Stalin
Are you denying that Wolfgang Albers' statement and the statement officers made to Die Welt contradicted one another?

What about the fact that it took Herr Albers days to reveal what had actually happened, albeit due to the immense pressure from the public due to the news sending shockwaves throughout social media in Germany?

This might be an unheard-of concept for a Brit, but thorough, professional police work and communicating the correct facts to the media takes time, no matter how much pressure from the media there is.

Social media? You mean islamophobic nationalists, like you, that use social media to spew their hateful rhetoric? Yep, it -expectedly- sent shockwaves through those circles.

Original post by Stalin

Or the fact that police investigating the mass sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve claim they were ordered to remove the word “rape” from their initial report?

Again, professional police work takes time. 'Rape' is a word that shouldn't be used lightly, not least so that it can't be instrumentalised by disgusting xenophobes like you.
There was an alignment between the cologne police, the state police control, and the Ministry of the Interior to find the correct language for the report - and that was that. Sad how you are clinging to this, suspecting a conspiracy. This is what the right has come to.

Original post by Stalin

Do you also deny that every mainstream German media outlet, as well as the authorities, reported a significantly lower number of sexual assaults? Feel free to read the leaked police document published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung (I know you've never heard of it, look it up and educate yourself).

Oh, I know Sueddeutsche Zeitung and the leaked report very well, and -unlike you uneducated knuckle-dragger- I can actually read it. It wasn't only published by SZ, but also by broadcasters NDR and WDR
(I know you've never heard of them, look them up and educate yourself.
The leaked report was an incorrect, preliminary version and was dismissed by all official parties involved.

See, not only are your allegations and ridiculous conspiracy theories demonstrably wrong, they also do nothing to strengthen your case: misbehaving refugees, of the economic kind or not, are a regrettable and unacceptable side-effect of the important humanitarian responsibility of helping traumatised refugees fleeing from violence and terror - a responsibility Britain and its people are not meeting.

Original post by Stalin

Australia, Canada and Switzerland's coeifficients are worse than those of Sweden, Belgium, Germany and France.

Let that one sink in.

Ok, cool. What is your point? Australia has been relatively restrictive on immigration recently, Switzerland is middle-of-the-road, Canada is a pretty diverse society and has been taking in a lot of refugees. What do you get out of comparing this very heterogeneous group of counties to another group of countries with differing policies on immigration?

Way to sabotage your own argument (not that you had one to begin with).

Original post by Stalin

There's a city on the continent called Paris - look up the riots that occur there every few years in les banlieues. Here's a little unrelated insight: almost 1000 cars were burned during the New Years celebrations this year (this happens every year during New Years).

Ah, a fine French New Year's tradition, upheld by youths of all social, political, and ethnic backgrounds. Only someone entirely ignorant of societal structures and dynamics would liken these to the London riots which shut down half of the city and cost almost a third of a billion Pounds.

Original post by Stalin

I won't even mention Charlie Hebdo and Nice - and the social cohesion between France and Islam.

What do ISIS-orchestrated acts of terror have to do with social cohesion as a whole? Your supposed examples are getting more pathetic by the minute, buddy.

Original post by Stalin

Or perhaps we should discuss the increasing amount of no-go zones in Sweden, where police refuse to enter due to the fact the migrants you so dearly cherish throw petrol bombs and fire 7.62×39mm rounds at them?

Violent -or just law-breaking- migrants/refugees are unacceptable and will be dealt with by the state. There are always bad apples, that doesn't mean that you should shut your borders. Again, completely irrelevant for the metric of social cohesion or equality.

Original post by Stalin

I won't even bother with Germany because I have already dealt with Cologne and the ostrich position the German authorities and mainstream media decided to take up, [...]

Yup, and you had your ass thoroughly handed to you for your ignorance about the facts and what they mean and say about Germany. How come nothing like this has happened again in almost 2.5 years if German authorities totally ignored the event and its implications?

Original post by Stalin

[...] but Belgium feels left out - dare I mention Molenbeek-Saint-Jean and its grand social cohesion?

... good to see to continue your habit of citing isolated incidents and situations which have absolutely no effect on societal metrics as a whole, the point you yourself wanted to get into. While I knew from the beginning that you're just an ignorant right-wing troll who needs a platform to spew his nationalist, islamophobic propaganda, this pathetic attempt at reasoning makes it clear to everyone reading these lines.

Did you have your girl taken by a foreigner? Your job? Or did they beat you up? Or is it just the general feeling of inferiority? You're a proper joke, mate.

Original post by Stalin

Net official development assistance by country:

1. United States $31.08 billion - per capita $95.52 - % of GNI 0.5
2. United Kingdom $18.70 billion - per capita $284.85 - % of GNI 0.15
3. Germany $17.78 billion - per capita $214.73 - % of GNI 0.1

Check your solidarity and empathy, Hermann.

After you lot forcefully colonialised and exploited half of the world (with the odd genocide and rape-fest thrown in), that is the least you can do - and probably the smart thing to do, since the third world will be the only one willing to do trade with an isolated Britain out of the EU.

Has nothing to do with empathy, of course, since you are cold-heartedly rejecting war refugees who awaits certain death back home.

Wanna try again? Nah, you got nothing.

Original post by Stalin

I can include other countries like Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Finland and the Netherlands if you would like, otherwise what is the point in comparing the UK with Bulgaria and Romania - it's an open and shut case.

Bring it on. They're not only out-performing Britain economically but have much sounder societal metrics and structures, despite (or because of?) a significant influx of Muslim refugees.

Original post by Stalin

Auf Wiedersehen.

Wooo, you managed to correctly copy and paste two words off Google! Probably your greatest achievement in this thread, though.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 424
Ah, another ignorant, Islamophobic useful idiot, brainwashed by the right-wing media. Alright then, let's make you look like the fool you are and expose your utter ignorance to all of TSR.

Really? How did they try to cover it up? It was on every front page in the country the next morning. There was an in-depth inquiry by the police, covered very closely by the media. There was a massive debate in German society, moderated and -again- closely covered by our media. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you uneducated mouth-breather don't speak German, so you have to trust Britain's right-wing media on this, famous the world over for being second in bias, selective reporting, and populist rabble-rousing only to the Yanks.

Ok, let's look at some societal metrics then.

Equality? None of the countries you mentioned comes even close to Britain's Gini coefficient (I know, you never heard of it, look it up and educate yourself).

Social cohesion? I have yet to see youth on the continent riot and loot like the hordes of disenfranchised, unemployed thugs in the 2011 London riots, when it became obvious to the whole world how torn, compartmentalized, unjust, lacking social mobility, and utterly broken Britain's society is.

Solidarity and empathy? Britain, in comparison to its size, easily took in the fewest refugees from Syria and other war-torn territories compared to the countries you mentioned, showing how cynical, cold-hearted and openly Islamophobic Britain's society is.

Not only is equating these few countries to the whole EU laughable, but your claim is also factually and demonstrably wrong. Try harder, troll.

Firstly our media is mainly left wing liberal diretribe, they spend more time bashing Trump and the right wing then they actually do reporting the news.

Islamaphobia, as you describe it is not a phobia. Westerners fearing being blown to dust by muslim terrorists or women fearing being raped by the muslim refugees/ migrants also isn't a phobia. A phobia is an irrational fear- I think fearing those things are perfectly reasonable.

Social cohesion? You mention the London riots in 2011- that was the black community hijacking the killing of a black male by the police- they decided trashing towns and cities was a good idea- it was a shame the skins wasn't in the prime they would of had the living **** kicked out of them.

We had no legal responsibility to take any Syrian refugees as we are not the nearest safe country which Syrians can claim asylum in- this is an important as it is international law through the UN's Geneva convention . When they move out of the nearest safe country they are no longer a refugee they are an economic migrant.

Europe is the slowest growing continent to say it is thriving is a misconception- economically China, Japan and Trump's America is thriving.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/the-only-continent-with-weaker-economic-growth-than-europe-is-an/
Meanwhile in Clownworld:

Burgled pensioner arrested after defending himself from thugs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43648896
Interesting that a majority of you lot voted Leave then on the back of a campaign that did nothing but spread hatred, and that Britain is far from pulling its weight in the refugee crisis, turning away traumatized people fleeing from terror and war.

****ing hypocrites, truly the laughing stock of Europe.

I'm posting a little late to this reply, please read the above quote this infuriates me,

You mention Britain not pulling its weight in the refugee crisis, look around you idiot Britain has taken in millions and millions of refugees in the last 60 to 70 years, given them homes and jobs, we are a tiny island near enough full to capacity, struggling to house our own people who's family's have been here for many generations, struggling to give our students(like yourself) jobs after they graduate after working so hard, refugees also putting huge amount of strain on once our proud nhs that functioned great before the influx of immigrants, children struggling to get school places while other foreign children are just handed them, knife crime has escalated and its always a foreign name you hear on the news, terrorism on home soil from supposedly 'British' people. Now you can call me a racist or a fascist but it's time to close our boarders now, great rid of the deadwood that are here and if foreigners have had kids, and the child's parent is not registered as a British citizen then send them back also because the child is not British.

But don't you dare say Britain has not pulled its weight in a refugee crisis because this once great country is swarming with no good lazy ******* foreigners now, too many do goodersin in this country and the European union.
Original post by Lordloverocket
...Now you can call me a racist or a fascist...

I'm gonna call you both, you are a racist and a fascist. Also, check your blood pressure dude.
Original post by Axiomasher
I'm gonna call you both, you are a racist and a fascist. Also, check your blood pressure dude.

My blood pressure is good perfectly healthy thank you, I am actually neither of the above.

You haven't seen what I see everyday in this country so don't judge me.
...You haven't seen what I see everyday in this country so don't judge me.

But you gave quite explicit permission for us to do exactly that.
Reply 431
I'm posting a little late to this reply, please read the above quote this infuriates me,

You mention Britain not pulling its weight in the refugee crisis, look around you idiot Britain has taken in millions and millions of refugees in the last 60 to 70 years, given them homes and jobs, we are a tiny island near enough full to capacity, struggling to house our own people who's family's have been here for many generations, struggling to give our students(like yourself) jobs after they graduate after working so hard, refugees also putting huge amount of strain on once our proud nhs that functioned great before the influx of immigrants, children struggling to get school places while other foreign children are just handed them, knife crime has escalated and its always a foreign name you hear on the news, terrorism on home soil from supposedly 'British' people. Now you can call me a racist or a fascist but it's time to close our boarders now, great rid of the deadwood that are here and if foreigners have had kids, and the child's parent is not registered as a British citizen then send them back also because the child is not British.

But don't you dare say Britain has not pulled its weight in a refugee crisis because this once great country is swarming with no good lazy ******* foreigners now, too many do goodersin in this country and the European union.

We had no legal responsibility to take any "Syrian" refugees.

What our German friend dones not seem to grasp is his rubbish chancellor Angela Merkel invited to migrant crisis to Europe. She opened Germanys door to refugees who was actually economic migrants, the faceless unelected bureaucrats at the EU commission tried to force the issue and open up the continent to the refugees again most of whom was ecolonic migrants.

The Geneva convention in the 1950's state it is international law that refugees must settle in the nearest safe country- Germany is not the nearest safe country to Syria there are other safe countries which are nearer including a lot of Southern Europe. So if a refugee can claim asylum in Turkey but bypasses half a dozen of countries and tries to settle elsewhere- they are then an economic migrant not a refugee.

Which leads me on to the next point in Libya there is no conflict yet refugees go a few miles of the coast and put in a mayday call- instead of taking them Tunisia where parts of the nation are safe they get a taxi service to Italy or Greece. Its sickening. In fact if I was PM and I saw an NGO full of libyan's coming towards Dover I would sink the NGO ship.

Right, because the government and its ill-planned, ill-executed policies and continued austerity has nothing to do with the problems you've mentioned above. Because the police haven't faced cuts, because the NHS hasn't been underfunded, because the government hasnt been actively closing down schools, hospitals and libraries and because the government hasnt been busy allowing property developers build multi-million pound apartment complexes that no one can afford.

Yes immigration needs to be controlled, but to blame everything and anything on immigrants is ridiculous and pure scapegoating.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Right, because the government and its ill-planned, ill-executed policies and continued austerity has nothing to do with the problems you've mentioned above. Because the police haven't faced cuts, because the NHS hasn't been underfunded, because the government hasnt been actively closing down schools, hospitals and libraries and because the government hasnt been busy allowing property developers build multi-million pound apartment complexes that no one can afford.

Yes immigration needs to be controlled, but to blame everything and anything on immigrants is ridiculous and pure scapegoating.

I disagree you are blind sited the white man is a minority now
Reply 434
Original post by Stewpid

Which leads me on to the next point in Libya there is no conflict yet refugees go a few miles of the coast and put in a mayday call- instead of taking them Tunisia where parts of the nation are safe they get a taxi service to Italy or Greece. Its sickening. In fact if I was PM and I saw an NGO full of libyan's coming towards Dover I would sink the NGO ship.

Erm you are aware Libya is a failed state right? Or to be more specific on the matter it is no longer a state at all as opposed to several warring little statelets. Say what you will about Merkel and her handling of the migrant crisis but the fact of the matter is if the Brits and French didnt burn Libya to the ground it would be nowhere near as bad as it is.
Indeed some could call it divine retribution for blowing up the damn that was Libya. Karma, as it were.
Reply 435
We have little to offer the world because of the European union telling us we have to except refugees and all the goodie two shoes in parliament helping Pakistan India Syria Africa and all them **** hole countries accepting their people handing them house and money bringing their family here too, it's a complete joke and shouldn't be allowed this is why we have nothing to offer, this is why we have disease.

You mean;
Pakistan - one of the 'key partners' in the war on terror?
India - The country Britain is brown nosing to get trade with?
Syria - The country we are bombing?
And Africa simply isnt a country.
I disagree you are blind sited the white man is a minority now

So you think the government is perfect and they've done everything they possibly can for you to make your life better? Lol.
And please explain how I can be 'blind-sited' to things that are being openly reported on the news, and happening right outside my doorstep?
Reply 437
Original post by Napp
Erm you are aware Libya is a failed state right? Or to be more specific on the matter it is no longer a state at all as opposed to several warring little statelets. Say what you will about Merkel and her handling of the migrant crisis but the fact of the matter is if the Brits and French didnt burn Libya to the ground it would be nowhere near as bad as it is.
Indeed some could call it divine retribution for blowing up the damn that was Libya. Karma, as it were.

I don't care as per the international law we can send refugees away if there is a nearer safe country. But ridding the world of scum- Libya is a radical Islamist nation. Let them burn
Reply 438
Original post by Stewpid
I don't care as per the international law we can send refugees away if there is a nearer safe country. But ridding the world of scum- Libya is a radical Islamist nation. Let them burn

Oh very mature.
As I said - Libya isn’t a nation at all anymore. With the delightful irony being you lot are the ones who suffer from breaking it.
Reply 439
Original post by Napp
Oh very mature.
As I said - Libya isn’t a nation at all anymore. With the delightful irony being you lot are the ones who suffer from breaking it.

It's more of a country than Belgium which is a non country

Latest

Trending

Trending