Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, me and my friend are looking to go on a girls holiday abroad when we finish exams this year and looking at prices going in early/mid June is so much cheaper than any other time. We were just wondering how busy it will be around then in holiday destinations as we don't want to go somewhere for it to be dead. We're not sure where exactly it is we're going yet but will be a party location somewhere hot! Any information someone has will be appreciated!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by KatieB997)
    Hi guys, me and my friend are looking to go on a girls holiday abroad when we finish exams this year and looking at prices going in early/mid June is so much cheaper than any other time. We were just wondering how busy it will be around then in holiday destinations as we don't want to go somewhere for it to be dead. We're not sure where exactly it is we're going yet but will be a party location somewhere hot! Any information someone has will be appreciated!
    A couple of my friends from uni went to Zante a year ago. It's a popular destination for students and pretty warm around that time of year too.

ReputationRep:
    Me and by best friend went to Malia at the beginning of July last year for 2 weeks and it was rammed full of people our age all there on student holidays, it was actually amazing. It was pretty warm there too, you could easily go out all night in just shorts and a vest top. Definitely our favourite holiday ever and the ddrinks were dirt cheap, everyone wants you to go in to their bar so for 5 euros each we were getting 3 double vodkas, 3 shots and 2 balloons. If you didn't want to do balloons they would just give you another double drink.

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza :ahee:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.