Not sure what to do for Psychology A Level revision?? (AQA)

Watch
Edwardh2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
I'm making a revision timetable for all my subjects for my summer exams and I've put exactly what I need to do in each session of revising for all of my subjects but I have literally nothing to put for psychology because I'm not sure how to revise? Essay plans for literally every double page of the textbook would take an absolute age and probably wouldn't go in well for me. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Edwardh2000)
Hi,
I'm making a revision timetable for all my subjects for my summer exams and I've put exactly what I need to do in each session of revising for all of my subjects but I have literally nothing to put for psychology because I'm not sure how to revise? Essay plans for literally every double page of the textbook would take an absolute age and probably wouldn't go in well for me. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
Heyy I do A Level Psychology and the way I revise is by flashcards, they do take time to make but for a subject like Psychology where theres a lot to memorize its very helpful. If you dont want to make flashcards because they're too time consuming then instead watch videos on a topic and make notes or buy a revision guide if you havent got one already and then make mindmaps. Test yourself after each revision session.
Edwardh2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by *Alisha*)
Heyy I do A Level Psychology and the way I revise is by flashcards, they do take time to make but for a subject like Psychology where theres a lot to memorize its very helpful. If you dont want to make flashcards because they're too time consuming then instead watch videos on a topic and make notes or buy a revision guide if you havent got one already and then make mindmaps. Test yourself after each revision session.
Thanks!
Findlay6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I made this for my students:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxjny6ppf...psych.pdf?dl=0
PsychRevision
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did psychology last year and I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos especially before the exam! There are lots of different ones I used to watch some called - graveney psychology - but there is loads! Or get someone to test you on different topics and make little ways of remembering key terms! Good luck!
Edwardh2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Findlay6)
I made this for my students:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxjny6ppf...psych.pdf?dl=0
That is so helpful thankyou
Edwardh2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by PsychRevision)
I did psychology last year and I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos especially before the exam! There are lots of different ones I used to watch some called - graveney psychology - but there is loads! Or get someone to test you on different topics and make little ways of remembering key terms! Good luck!
Thanks!
90'S
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and also start with past papers as well also watch flipping psychology on youtube and Fecility Cornish them two are life savers!
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
dm me your numbers so i can add
username2427341
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PsychRevision)
I use Graveney Psychology its so useful
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I use Graveney Psychology its so useful
hI there you to be party of our whatsapp psychology group?
username2427341
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 90'S)
hI there you to be party of our whatsapp psychology group?
I’m doing AS, sorry 😐
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m doing AS, sorry 😐
we're doing As and a2 as well lol
username2427341
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 90'S)
we're doing As and a2 as well lol
Why Whats app? Why not something like kick??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (41)
20.2%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
23.65%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
17.24%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
21.18%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (20)
9.85%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
7.88%

Watched Threads