Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm making a revision timetable for all my subjects for my summer exams and I've put exactly what I need to do in each session of revising for all of my subjects but I have literally nothing to put for psychology because I'm not sure how to revise? Essay plans for literally every double page of the textbook would take an absolute age and probably wouldn't go in well for me. Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edwardh2000)
    Hi,
    I'm making a revision timetable for all my subjects for my summer exams and I've put exactly what I need to do in each session of revising for all of my subjects but I have literally nothing to put for psychology because I'm not sure how to revise? Essay plans for literally every double page of the textbook would take an absolute age and probably wouldn't go in well for me. Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks
    Heyy I do A Level Psychology and the way I revise is by flashcards, they do take time to make but for a subject like Psychology where theres a lot to memorize its very helpful. If you dont want to make flashcards because they're too time consuming then instead watch videos on a topic and make notes or buy a revision guide if you havent got one already and then make mindmaps. Test yourself after each revision session.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Alisha*)
    Heyy I do A Level Psychology and the way I revise is by flashcards, they do take time to make but for a subject like Psychology where theres a lot to memorize its very helpful. If you dont want to make flashcards because they're too time consuming then instead watch videos on a topic and make notes or buy a revision guide if you havent got one already and then make mindmaps. Test yourself after each revision session.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I made this for my students:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxjny6ppf...psych.pdf?dl=0

ReputationRep:
    I did psychology last year and I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos especially before the exam! There are lots of different ones I used to watch some called - graveney psychology - but there is loads! Or get someone to test you on different topics and make little ways of remembering key terms! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findlay6)
    I made this for my students:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nxjny6ppf...psych.pdf?dl=0
    That is so helpful thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychRevision)
    I did psychology last year and I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos especially before the exam! There are lots of different ones I used to watch some called - graveney psychology - but there is loads! Or get someone to test you on different topics and make little ways of remembering key terms! Good luck!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and also start with past papers as well also watch flipping psychology on youtube and Fecility Cornish them two are life savers!

ReputationRep:
    dm me your numbers so i can add

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychRevision)
    I use Graveney Psychology its so useful

ReputationRep:
    I use Graveney Psychology its so useful
    hI there you to be party of our whatsapp psychology group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    hI there you to be party of our whatsapp psychology group?
    I’m doing AS, sorry 😐
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing AS, sorry 😐
    we're doing As and a2 as well lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    we're doing As and a2 as well lol
    Why Whats app? Why not something like kick??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 15, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.