Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really struggling to find efficient resources to revise with for my a level biology? Has anyone got any suggestions of the way they revise/ have revised for it?
    Also whens a good time to start solid revision for exams?

ReputationRep:
    I highly recommend buying Snap Revise it’s definitely worth the money. They have video lessons, summary sheets and do exam questions!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I found the philip allan unit guides really helpful. They are short and detailed and really good for last minute revision. As for textbooks, I find the SNAB book really good and to the point. I have my mocks in month or so which I why I've started revising little by little. Intense studying one month before your mocks is good enough. Hope I've helped.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by ehbinners)
    I'm really struggling to find efficient resources to revise with for my a level biology? Has anyone got any suggestions of the way they revise/ have revised for it?
    Also whens a good time to start solid revision for exams?
    Hi there!

We have plenty of resources to help:

- How to Create an Effective Revision Timetable
    - 5 Things to do Over Easter to Get Those Grades
    - A-Level Biology Revision: Top 5 Tips
    - The 3 Most Effective A-Level Revision Tips

Hope this helps!
    The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou guys all so much!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 3, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.