Turn on thread page Beta

Hi Guys!!

Just wondering if anybody has recently (or is due to) complete a Day 1 assessment for MET Police? I have one in April and the structure in the e-mail is completely different from the standard ones before that my friends have does (in the last six months) and even include a virtual reality exercise...

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    ahh I don't know if you got lucky or unlucky on this one but i did my day 1 last week and we were apparently the last batch to do it the old way. Now i was told that they're introducing this new one where you do it with VR which is cool but no idea whether it'll be more difficult or not as its brand new. Best of luck

Rub it in, I’m actually terrified 😂 yeah you do a VR thing with a colleague..

(Original post by yoyo241)
    ahh I don't know if you got lucky or unlucky on this one but i did my day 1 last week and we were apparently the last batch to do it the old way. Now i was told that they're introducing this new one where you do it with VR which is cool but no idea whether it'll be more difficult or not as its brand new. Best of luck

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.