Met Police PC Day 1 -- DIFFERENT?? Watch

Dom1826
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Husetic1984)
Are you talking about the Interview on One Day Assessment?
(Original post by MaxKYS)
Yes, there is an interview within the day one assessment. Although there is no final interview as some forces have.
perfect, thank you for the information!
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi,

is there still a passing out parade? or can someone explain at what stage you get your warrant card and what follows that point?
becseeley
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello, Ive got my day one assessment soon, just wondering what the video exercise/VR, as in what kind of videos are they as i can't seem to find anything online to give me an indication of what i should be expecting?Thank you!!
MaxKYS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dom1826)
Hi,

is there still a passing out parade? or can someone explain at what stage you get your warrant card and what follows that point?
There is a passing out parade for both specials and regulars, at which point you get your warrant card.

(Original post by becseeley)
Hello, Ive got my day one assessment soon, just wondering what the video exercise/VR, as in what kind of videos are they as i can't seem to find anything online to give me an indication of what i should be expecting?Thank you!!
The VR is not a video, it is a teamwork exercise based around communication. Do not stress, it is the easiest part.
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Further question, does anyone know the address of the assessment centre in West Brompton? as I need to get it set up in my sat nav and can't find it anywhere?
MaxKYS
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Further question, does anyone know the address of the assessment centre in West Brompton? as I need to get it set up in my sat nav and can't find it anywhere?
Don't drive there mate, that would be crazy. Google the Empress State Building. Nearest station is west Brompton.
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't drive there mate, that would be crazy. Google the Empress State Building. Nearest station is west Brompton.
Thanks Max, I assume the assessment will take place in the Empress State Building?
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

I have yet again got another question.

What is the dress code for the MET day one assessment centre?
MaxKYS
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

I have yet again got another question.

What is the dress code for the MET day one assessment centre?
Suit/smart
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Suit/smart
thanks
Dom1826
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

Whats the best colour suit for the MET AC?
Prediction
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi all,I have my Day one coming up in April. Could anyone advise if they know roughly what questions i could expect during the interview? Also what did you have to do in your role play scenarios?Thanks
Elliejmarie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey how long did it take to hear back fr then after Day 1?
MaxKYS
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got my email back after 3 weeks and 1 day confirming that I had passed my day one.
Elliejmarie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It's four weeks today for me, I'm worried they haven't emailed me because I haven't passed 😕
MaxKYS
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Elliejmarie)
It's four weeks today for me, I'm worried they haven't emailed me because I haven't passed 😕
Phone them up and tell them it's been a long time, the day after u called I got my results.
RickSmith246
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi All,

I have my Met assessment day 1 on 16/04/2019. Is there a maths test?
MaxKYS
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by RickSmith246)
Hi All,

I have my Met assessment day 1 on 16/04/2019. Is there a maths test?
Not any more.
Bihani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username4178878)
Hi all, how did your day 1 go? Have mine soon. Heard about there being changes. Really annoying successfully completed a day 1 a few years back but declined the joining offer.

What’s the new layout?

Thanks In advance

Lucy
Hi Lucy , any update in your results please? I did mine today and passionately waiting for the result.
birdyyp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have an assessment coming up at the Empress State Building I was just wondering how the assessment day went for you and what the VR was all about along with the interview stage and anything you felt that was challenging? final question is there any fitness tests included?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (208)
14.71%
The paper was reasonable (791)
55.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.92%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.43%

Watched Threads