Turn on thread page Beta

How long until I can take off my ear stud after piercing my ear? watch

Hi I got my ear pierced a couple days ago at the lobe area but I didn't know I can't take my ear stud off until after 6 months. Now I sort of wish I never pierced it because I was only planning on wearing my ear stud on special occasions like nights out, parties, weddings etc. I just don't want to wear it everyday as it doesn't make me look professional at work and I'm also looking for a new job so I'm guessing it will probably show a bad image of myself at job interviews. Can I instead take it off and replace it with a smaller stud that can't be noticed until after 6 months?

ReputationRep:
    You can take out the earring as soon as it heals, which varies with each individual person but usually isn't anywhere near as long as 6 months

A single lobe piercing won't make you look unprofessional anyway

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.