Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

work during a gap year watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am taking a gap year and then going to university in 2019 to study sport science. I am wanting to get an apprenticeship in physiotherapy/sports injuries/ rehabilitation areas and I am based in Southampton, where should I appy for this?
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.