Turn on thread page Beta

question about picture being used for EPQ presentation watch

This question is a little strange, but I didn't know where else to ask it... I'm currently preparing my EPQ presentation, and for part of it I'm creating a video. For my epq, I rehabilitated my traumatised dog agressive dog, and I'm using some before and after images... One of my favourite images which I really want to use picture the dog lying upside down, but his penis is quite noticeable... I'm wondering if that would need to be sensored... sorry If this is a strange question but any advice appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it since dogs are basically always naked. Same for other animals. (In photos and in public.)

Now if it is totally erect or whatever then maybe some may find it inappropriate.

(Original post by monkeyman0121)
    I doubt it since dogs are basically always naked. Same for other animals. (In photos and in public.)

Now if it is totally erect or whatever then maybe some may find it inappropriate.
    nope it's not erect, it's just very prominent for want of a better word.

Thanks hopefully it should be fine then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nope it's not erect, it's just very prominent for want of a better word.

Thanks hopefully it should be fine then!
    If you get a comment on it at all just say why are you sexualising stuff. It is just a dog on it's back, it is not my fault if you instantly stare at the dog's privates and think of it as inappropriate, it is natural.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.