Turn on thread page Beta

I sabotage my own relationships? watch

Hey, I have only been in two relationships and i ended both for no real good reason. I am trying to get back in to the dating scene again after 2 years now and i cant seem to be able to sustain an conversation i have no idea if its just my *****y personality or if its me not replying in a couple days because i dont use my phone as often as i should.

I would just like some advice on where to start with dating and how can i stop sabotaging my own relationships?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! i'd be happy to help but i need a bit more info than you provided? your more than welcome to pm me if you want!

ReputationRep:
    why do I feel like someones trying to take a dig at me with this thread....

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, I have only been in two relationships and i ended both for no real good reason. I am trying to get back in to the dating scene again after 2 years now and i cant seem to be able to sustain an conversation i have no idea if its just my *****y personality or if its me not replying in a couple days because i dont use my phone as often as i should.

I would just like some advice on where to start with dating and how can i stop sabotaging my own relationships?
    If someone takes a couple days to reply to me then f them. If I'm not on your list of priorities then cba. I don't want time wasters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    why do I feel like someones trying to take a dig at me with this thread....
    Doesn't fit with your username

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showaeski)
    Doesn't fit with your username
    What’s that supposed to mean?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Literally OP has described me to the finest detail, it’s spooky af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    What’s that supposed to mean?
    Your username suggests you're always on your phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showaeski)
    Your username suggests you're always on your phone
    That’s not what I was in this thread about
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If someone takes a couple days to reply to me then f them. If I'm not on your list of priorities then cba. I don't want time wasters.
    I'm not glued to my phone 24/7; but I agree.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.