Staying in the city centre and studying in llandaff campus Watch

dionne_louise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Would this be a problem and how would transport work ?
Thank you
nerysmac
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by dionne_louise)
Thank you
I've just booked Liberty Gardens (city centre) and studying in Llandaff Campus. I believe it's around a 40 min walk or 20 mins by bus.......
BridgeStreetExchangeCardiff
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi dionne_louise

There shouldn't be a problem if you don't mind commuting a little up to Llandaff. There is a regular bus service (25 & 63) that goes from the city centre to Llandaff campus which takes around half an hour and you can apply for a Metrider bus pass.

You've got the added bonus with living in the city centre that you're right in the middle of everything. Cardiff has such a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops as well as loads of events going on.

Jayne @ Bridge Street Exchange

P.S. If you want to find out more about some of our rooms in the city centre, send us a message or email [email protected] co.uk

(Original post by dionne_louise)
Thank you
laurobles1606
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi,
I'm living in Livin Cardiff (http://www.crm-students.com/crm-accommodation/cardiff/). It's 5 min walking to the city center, and you got a bus stop just behind the accommodation M2. (In city Road).
TheZugg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
get a MetRider card - about £250 iirc and it gets you all Cardiff Bus rides for free for 12 months.
If you dont mind a long(ish) wander you can likely walk up Catherdral road and be at the campus in about 35mins from your halls.

I'm looking at that place myself and likely to just bus it, or hobble (on a crutch) in the good weather.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (173)
67.58%
No (83)
32.42%

Watched Threads