Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, as a foreigner in uk with NVQ Level 2+3 in Health and Social Care, working in the past as a Team Leader for 2 of the biggest players in the private healthcare sector in uk and currently a HCA for NHS can you indicate what path to take for further development, interested in nursing but I don’t know how. Advice ?! Thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.