Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can I apply to resit my 3rd year at a different university? un-watch watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Some things have happened in the past year and they have affected me and my degree. I was wondering if it is at all possible to apply to another university to resit my 3rd year? Or is this just impossible as it is coming up to the last few months of my degree?

I'm not sure on where to ask this question so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Thank you!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ManicLemons)
    Hi,

Some things have happened in the past year and they have affected me and my degree. I was wondering if it is at all possible to apply to another university to resit my 3rd year? Or is this just impossible as it is coming up to the last few months of my degree?

I'm not sure on where to ask this question so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Thank you!
    Have you got any grades for your third year? It's unlikely that a uni will allow you to just resit certain modules if you haven't studied with them before. You can transfer to the third year of another uni but I don't think that is possible if you've already done half the year.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.