Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend did this? watch

Boyfriend been with him 2 months, he initiated everything, chased me and in the end he asked me to be with him.
    Said he loves me and sees me a lot
    However recently, he has been banging on about Instagram models and how I should get a bigger ass which has made me upset countless times.
    Like we will be on the phone and he starts talking to me about Instagram models or girls and then follows them.

E. g. before he was on about some girl who has slept with majority of his friends and then he followed her.
    Her account is her with next to nothing on and putting her snapcodes everywhere.

He also told me last week to not post pictures of myself with my butt or boobs showing (not even slutty just like a nice dress) because he gets jealous men give me attention (that wasn't my intention)

I feel sad, because I've got feelings for him and seeing these things makes me think he's disrespecting me or I'm not Pretty/hot enough for him
    Although countless times he tells me I'm out of his league
    Which I don't believe for one second
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wait, so he says that you're out of his league? This is disrespectful and can be very upsetting to hear from your own boyfriend.

He sounds manipulative and controlling with the photos and talking about other girls like that. I would say you could try to work things out but at 2 months this is a certain red flag and it's probably best you get out of there before it gets worse.

Sounds like a manipulative fckboi. Dump his ass

ReputationRep:
    I agree that at 2 months this probably isn't a relationship worth investing in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Boyfriend been with him 2 months, he initiated everything, chased me and in the end he asked me to be with him.
    Said he loves me and sees me a lot
    However recently, he has been banging on about Instagram models and how I should get a bigger ass which has made me upset countless times.
    Like we will be on the phone and he starts talking to me about Instagram models or girls and then follows them.

E. g. before he was on about some girl who has slept with majority of his friends and then he followed her.
    Her account is her with next to nothing on and putting her snapcodes everywhere.

He also told me last week to not post pictures of myself with my butt or boobs showing (not even slutty just like a nice dress) because he gets jealous men give me attention (that wasn't my intention)

I feel sad, because I've got feelings for him and seeing these things makes me think he's disrespecting me or I'm not Pretty/hot enough for him
    seriously he's obsessing over Instagram models i would be out of that relationship within an instance those models are so fake and obviously he has a distorted vision of what a natural woman looks like. if he wants to be with an instagram model then let him go and venture off on his own. You will be much happier with someone who will appreciate who you are as a person and not your body.

ReputationRep:
    You should be with someone who respects you for your values and morals, not how big your bum is.
    Like another poster said, these girls are fake and your bf has a distorted view of what beauty is.
    Hope you make a decision which makes you happy, that's the most important thing,

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand people who have double standards - it's ok for him to perv over Instagram models (lol get a real job) or this girl who sleeps with anyone who gives her eye contact but you can't post a picture of yourself looking nice in a dress? Dump his ass.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.