What would you do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Boyfriend been with him 2 months, he initiated everything, chased me and in the end he asked me to be with him.
Said he loves me and sees me a lot
However recently, he has been banging on about Instagram models and how I should get a bigger ass which has made me upset countless times.
Like we will be on the phone and he starts talking to me about Instagram models or girls and then follows them.

E. g. before he was on about some girl who has slept with majority of his friends and then he followed her.
Her account is her with next to nothing on and putting her snapcodes everywhere.

He also told me last week to not post pictures of myself with my butt or boobs showing (not even slutty just like a nice dress) because he gets jealous men give me attention (that wasn't my intention)

I feel sad, because I've got feelings for him and seeing these things makes me think he's disrespecting me or I'm not Pretty/hot enough for him
Although countless times he tells me I'm out of his league
Which I don't believe for one second
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Boyfriend been with him 2 months, he initiated everything, chased me and in the end he asked me to be with him.
Said he loves me and sees me a lot
However recently, he has been banging on about Instagram models and how I should get a bigger ass which has made me upset countless times.
Like we will be on the phone and he starts talking to me about Instagram models or girls and then follows them.

E. g. before he was on about some girl who has slept with majority of his friends and then he followed her.
Her account is her with next to nothing on and putting her snapcodes everywhere.

He also told me last week to not post pictures of myself with my butt or boobs showing (not even slutty just like a nice dress) because he gets jealous men give me attention (that wasn't my intention)

I feel sad, because I've got feelings for him and seeing these things makes me think he's disrespecting me or I'm not Pretty/hot enough for him
Although countless times he tells me I'm out of his league
Which I don't believe for one second
Have you talked to him about how you feel? And don't feel the need to change yourself for him. Change because you want to.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
"he has been banging on about Instagram models and how I should get a bigger ass"

He has no taste. Athletic bottoms are stunningly beautiful and sexy. Please don't change yours.

Check out the controlling thread, stickied at the top of this Relationship section. He's footing the bill as a controlling type.
Controlling people make their partner's lives a living nightmare. Avoid at all costs.

I can't see any point in talking to him about this. He's not going to change his tastes, nor his attitude to your online photos.
Life's too short to spend it arguing with controlling idiots.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (116)
72.96%
No (43)
27.04%

Watched Threads