Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do I put my Es in physics and further mathematics on my CV?

All add up to 430 UCAS pts, just wondered if I'm obligated too, and if I'm not, should I put them?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chichaldo)

All add up to 430 UCAS pts, just wondered if I'm obligated too, and if I'm not, should I put them?
    You don’t have to put them on your CV, nope. That’s your choice. Leaving off qualifications is fine if you wish; it’s not like UCAS where each grade is necessary to list.

Whether or not you’d like to is your call! Do you think it’d strengthen your application?

ReputationRep:
    I would say 'achieved 430 UCAS points at A-level including B in Mathematics' or whatever your higher grades were
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Chichaldo)

You don't have to put your grades on a CV, but you need to understand who/why you are writing it. if the employer is going to check certificates etc, then there;s no point being evasive now. On the other hand, if grades aren't important, don't put any in. If you put in UCAS points total, the numbers need to add up, so you need all grades or no grades, but who wants a CV with UCAS points on, it isn't a thing many employers use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    You don’t have to put them on your CV, nope. That’s your choice. Leaving off qualifications is fine if you wish; it’s not like UCAS where each grade is necessary to list.

Whether or not you’d like to is your call! Do you think it’d strengthen your application?
    (Original post by MathsPhysMind)
    I would say 'achieved 430 UCAS points at A-level including B in Mathematics' or whatever your higher grades were
    (Original post by threeportdrift)
    You don't have to put your grades on a CV, but you need to understand who/why you are writing it. if the employer is going to check certificates etc, then there;s no point being evasive now. On the other hand, if grades aren't important, don't put any in. If you put in UCAS points total, the numbers need to add up, so you need all grades or no grades, but who wants a CV with UCAS points on, it isn't a thing many employers use.
    I reckon I'll just leave it at A* epq ABB, other ways would just bring attention to the AS EE I reckon

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.