Turn on thread page Beta

Is it okay if my mother slapped me during our heated arguments?
    My situation right now is... I'm a graduating college student here in Philippines, my plan after I graduate is that I have to gain experience from different company here in bohol, Philippines (which is a province) before I go to a big city which is Manila, Philippines to work there, I already shared my plan to my mother last year and now I shared it to my father, he agreed.. but now my mother disapprove my plan because she wants that I have to fullfill her plan.. to go to manila after I graduate... And then she warned me that she would slapped me in the face then I said go on... Is it okay if she slapped me?
    Should I feel disrespectful?
    Should I feel ashamed?

All I want is to follow my dreams, step by step until I succeed..

ReputationRep:
    She shouldn't slap you. Ask your father's advice and listen to him. Moms can sometimes be biased.

ReputationRep:
    That's not okay

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.