The Student Room Group

Opinions on this?

So basically me and this girl have been on and off for 2 years and I no at times that she has loved me. However over the last like 6 months we haven't spoke at all sober mainly because we're both shy I think(both 18 btw). However whenever she's drunk she acts really cute, flirty with me and tells me she likes me etc. Basically anytime she's drunk and I'm there she's with me and if I'm not there 50% of the time she'll text me telling me r to meet her etc and will phone me wanting to talk. All my friends also say she's obsessed with me as she often asks them where I am and she tells them she wants me etc. However when she asks me out drunk and we plan a date she flakes the night before. And I messaged her once sober and she was really blunt she says this is because she's shy and that she feels like i feel sorry for her but I not sure if she actually likes me or just wants attention
sounds like a mess, if she can't have a functioning relationship then she is just stringing you along, regardless of any excuses she's making... you deserve a proper girlfriend, not someone who will booty call yo when they're drunk
She needs to make a choice and stop messing you around. Either she wants to take things further or she doesn't.
Throw her in the trash mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending