The Student Room Group

Can other people see my contacts on Whatsapp?

Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.
Original post by Umair kiani
Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.

Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.
Reply 2
Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.

Original post by RoyalSheepy
Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.
Original post by Umair kiani
Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.

I don't really understand what you mean... If the person in "blackmailing" you is harassing you and your family, I advise you call the police on 101.
The same thing happened to me. This person sent me a screenshot of his contact name . I haven't shared it or anything.how did he do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending