Turn on thread page Beta

Can other people see my contacts on Whatsapp? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Umair kiani)
    Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.
    Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
    He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.

(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Umair kiani)
    Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
    He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.
    I don't really understand what you mean... If the person in "blackmailing" you is harassing you and your family, I advise you call the police on 101.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.