Can other people see my contacts on Whatsapp?

Watch
Umair kiani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Umair kiani)
Hello , I have a question. Someone take screen short of names of my whatsapp contact and he said I have all your whatsapp contact numbers as well. Please tell me is it really possible that he has my all whatsapp numbers ? Note: He is save with me and I did chat as well.
Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.
Umair kiani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.

(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Hi there,

Please don’t bump old threads.

To answer your question, the guy is probably messing with you. Unless the screenshot has numbers on it, there’s no way.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Umair kiani)
Thanks , it mean no one can hack contact numbers of others ?
He have my family videos and he is blackmailing me that I hack your whatsapp contacts and I will send them to your family and friends and all other who add me on whatsapp. Kindly tell me in simple words , is this possible that someone can hack whatsapp contacts ? I Will be very thankful to you.
I don't really understand what you mean... If the person in "blackmailing" you is harassing you and your family, I advise you call the police on 101.
Herman 394
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The same thing happened to me. This person sent me a screenshot of his contact name . I haven't shared it or anything.how did he do that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed