Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m a student in Britain and aim to go to a university in the US. What qualifications do I need(SATs do I have to take them, or are A-levels equivalent and converted?)?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You do have to take the same tests that they do in America. It's also really expensive so make sure you do really thorough research.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck spending somewhere around a quarter of a million on education that could have been gotten all for free, or at a UK uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CambridgeAppli)
    Good luck spending somewhere around a quarter of a million on education that could have been gotten all for free, or at a UK uni.
    Uni isn’t free in the UK.. although it is less money. But yeah, point taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _meg1)
    I’m a student in Britain and aim to go to a university in the US. What qualifications do I need(SATs do I have to take them, or are A-levels equivalent and converted?)?
    If I were you contact UCAS. Either on Twitter (they respond fast) or give them a call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    If I were you contact UCAS. Either on Twitter (they respond fast) or give them a call.
    Okay, will do, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _meg1)
    Okay, will do, thanks
    No problem, they will help you with everything and you need to process your application through them. Do you have an idea where you want to study?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.