Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a place for September 18? I have just accepted mine

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from them as well but I haven't accepted it yet. Have you had any other offers? If so, why have you decided to go for UoM and not an other university offering the course? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had offers for mmu and also Salford. I had previously studied at Salford and I wasn’t given much support. Although I’m now studying at mmu, so was very torn between mmu and uni of manc despite receiving so much support at mmu. I think uni of manc is much more reputable, you can complete the ma programme in 18 months, and I much prefferred they time table lay out in terms of studying as it suited me more as a parent. Yes the fees are higher, however I think it will be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I have been invited to an interview at the University of Manchester for September 2018 and I was wondering if you could provide some information (questions, advice, etc) on how your written test and individual interview was? I have mine next week and I want to be fully prepared because its my first choice.Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, the interview consisted of of a written test ( on the computer), 1:1 interview and also group task. I can not give much info about questions as we were asked not to, to make it fair to everyone. It was a fairly relaxed atmosphere though, and out of my 3 choices, I felt most comfortable. Do you have experience? As it’s much easier to relate to given scenarios or questions when you have experience or know how to handle a situation. Oh and interview also involved previous service users.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I completely understand. Yes I do have experience and hold an offer from a different top uni. However, I prefer UoM for many reasons (I did my BSc there and stuff) and I am fully determined to get it. So, I decided to ask about it to see what others would say about it. Overall, thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoria4460)
    Does anyone have a place for September 18? I have just accepted mine
    Yes I will be starting this September at the UoM
    excited but nervous as I will be coming from a different profession and it’s all new to me.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.