Turn on thread page Beta

Ma social work at university of Manchester watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a place for September 18? I have just accepted mine

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from them as well but I haven't accepted it yet. Have you had any other offers? If so, why have you decided to go for UoM and not an other university offering the course? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had offers for mmu and also Salford. I had previously studied at Salford and I wasn’t given much support. Although I’m now studying at mmu, so was very torn between mmu and uni of manc despite receiving so much support at mmu. I think uni of manc is much more reputable, you can complete the ma programme in 18 months, and I much prefferred they time table lay out in terms of studying as it suited me more as a parent. Yes the fees are higher, however I think it will be worth it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.