Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have chosen geography as my subject for my extended essay because I want to get into a Economics and Geography course at uni. I was thinking of writing my essay on globalization and investigating the usefulness of the KOF index. I looked at various websites and I think my primary data collection could be entering a supermarket within the local area and see how many countries were the products were imported from. Could someone help me and giving me some advice on what I have so far? And maybe some other potential topics because my teachers wanted at least 3 potential questions to show that we put some thoughts to it. Please I really need to be chosen to have a geography teacher as my supervisor.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.