This really social media bad habit Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Since I first got social media aged 12, I’ve had this unproductive habit of just scrolling through certain people’s pages all the way to the start, seeing what pictures they’re tagged in etc. Usually it’s when I fancy someone, I do it with them, their family and their friends, but I just broke up with my bf and I’m still doing it to random people who have no clue I exist.

It’s a habit that’s very difficult to break; I guess it stems from boredom. I just don’t have enough to do with my time. It’s starting to make me feel really ashamed of myself as I feel like a stalker, not to mention it’s a complete and utter waste of time. Anyone else?
StarWinchester
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I do the exact same thing. I'm pretty good at finding out where people go to school through looking at their tagged posts and friends lmao. It's a professional curiosity
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by StarWinchester)
I do the exact same thing. I'm pretty good at finding out where people go to school through looking at their tagged posts and friends lmao. It's a professional curiosity
Lol yeah, I suppose there are good sides to it, shows you would make a good detective if needed.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (151)
18.04%
No (510)
60.93%
Not really bothered about them (176)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed