Turn on thread page Beta

Irish Society- Research watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

I need some Irish participants for a study i'm doing about the attitudes towards different varieties of English.

I need participants from Dublin and Limerick( born there or currently residing there) aged between 19-25 years old. Please put your current location as 'Dublin or Limerick' even if you live somewhere else now!

All you have to do is read different sentences and rate the speaker based on education, down to earth and friendliness (6 scale). Due to this study being about attitudes please be 100% honest with your answers!(all data collected will be anonymous)

I need 40 participants- 10 men and women from Dublin and 10 men and women from Limerick. There will be a prize draw of a £15 amazon voucher after 40 participants have been found.

Here is a link to the survey- https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.a...n-english-copy
    The password is- Anglia1996

CastCuraga I tried to reply to your message ages ago but student room still haven't approved of my response! (I would still appreciate it if you took part in my study because I know your close to Dublin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natz96)
    Hi Guys!

I need some Irish participants for a study i'm doing about the attitudes towards different varieties of English.

I need participants from Dublin and Limerick( born there or currently residing there) aged between 19-25 years old. Please put your current location as 'Dublin or Limerick' even if you live somewhere else now!

All you have to do is read different sentences and rate the speaker based on education, down to earth and friendliness (6 scale). Due to this study being about attitudes please be 100% honest with your answers!(all data collected will be anonymous)

I need 40 participants- 10 men and women from Dublin and 10 men and women from Limerick. There will be a prize draw of a £15 amazon voucher after 40 participants have been found.

Here is a link to the survey- https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.a...n-english-copy
    The password is- Anglia1996

CastCuraga I tried to reply to your message ages ago but student room still haven't approved of my response! (I would still appreciate it if you took part in my study because I know your close to Dublin)
    Hey, I did actually send another message saying I'd finished it - mine must not've sent either. Anyway, it's up there (although I put my current location Cardiff instead of my home...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    Hey, I did actually send another message saying I'd finished it - mine must not've sent either. Anyway, it's up there (although I put my current location Cardiff instead of my home...)
    Hi, Thanks alot! Don't worry because you said you're from Ireland anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Hi CastCuraga,

I've posted a survey like you to invite international views, but is similarly held up by the Student Room admin saying that "your thread is being reviewed". May I know how long it took your post of the "Irish Society - Research" to go through the Student Room checking?

Just don't understand why the simple replies you mentioned were also blocked. So not sure whether this post I'm typing will have the luck to reach you!

Thanks for sharing anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CirTang)
    Hi CastCuraga,

I've posted a survey like you to invite international views, but is similarly held up by the Student Room admin saying that "your thread is being reviewed". May I know how long it took your post of the "Irish Society - Research" to go through the Student Room checking?

Just don't understand why the simple replies you mentioned were also blocked. So not sure whether this post I'm typing will have the luck to reach you!

Thanks for sharing anyway!
    Hi, sorry what are you talking about? This is a post I made about research i was conducting in Ireland.
    There is no link to your research on this thread.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.