Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering how the internet was like at the on campus accommodations, mostly the en-suite ones since i use my computer quite a lot and i don't really want to be stuck with bad internet for ages.

ReputationRep:
    In for answers, I play a lot of PUBG/RS6 on the weekends with my friends, and expect this to continue on into my time at sussex. I hope this isn't limited by shoddy internet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flatline)
    In for answers, I play a lot of PUBG/RS6 on the weekends with my friends, and expect this to continue on into my time at sussex. I hope this isn't limited by shoddy internet!
    Worst case, just buy a 4g data plan and play pubg on 4g lol

I mean 4g speeds should be good enough and you can probably play for 30 hours per gb.

ReputationRep:
    I lived in Northfield over a year ago now ; it was pretty great. Never encountered any issue. Do you know which accommodation you are going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJohnM)
    Worst case, just buy a 4g data plan and play pubg on 4g lol

I mean 4g speeds should be good enough and you can probably play for 30 hours per gb.
    But the best things in life are free, and I want this to remain as such!

ReputationRep:
    yeah my first choice was going to be northfield, don't really care if its not super fast as long as its not super slow

(Original post by bossun)
    I lived in Northfield over a year ago now ; it was pretty great. Never encountered any issue. Do you know which accommodation you are going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.