Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering how the internet was like at the on campus accommodations, mostly the en-suite ones since i use my computer quite a lot and i don't really want to be stuck with bad internet for ages.

ReputationRep:
    In for answers, I play a lot of PUBG/RS6 on the weekends with my friends, and expect this to continue on into my time at sussex. I hope this isn't limited by shoddy internet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flatline)
    In for answers, I play a lot of PUBG/RS6 on the weekends with my friends, and expect this to continue on into my time at sussex. I hope this isn't limited by shoddy internet!
    Worst case, just buy a 4g data plan and play pubg on 4g lol

I mean 4g speeds should be good enough and you can probably play for 30 hours per gb.

ReputationRep:
    I lived in Northfield over a year ago now ; it was pretty great. Never encountered any issue. Do you know which accommodation you are going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJohnM)
    Worst case, just buy a 4g data plan and play pubg on 4g lol

I mean 4g speeds should be good enough and you can probably play for 30 hours per gb.
    But the best things in life are free, and I want this to remain as such!

ReputationRep:
    yeah my first choice was going to be northfield, don't really care if its not super fast as long as its not super slow

(Original post by bossun)
    I lived in Northfield over a year ago now ; it was pretty great. Never encountered any issue. Do you know which accommodation you are going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. University of Sussex
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.