Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I don't understand anything! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been working on a report that's due in a couple of weeks and I can't get my head around anything. I don't get the point of the report, don't understand what it wants, don't get any of the stats analysis (this is the kid that got a U in maths....I struggle with stats!) and I'm at the end of my tether. I've been trying to break it down into bits, take it chunk by chunk but I've just hit a complete block I've been finding this with my other assignments as well. Any ideas on how to get over this? I think it's coming from my total inability to cope with stress
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by PollyParrot23)
    I've been working on a report that's due in a couple of weeks and I can't get my head around anything. I don't get the point of the report, don't understand what it wants, don't get any of the stats analysis (this is the kid that got a U in maths....I struggle with stats!) and I'm at the end of my tether. I've been trying to break it down into bits, take it chunk by chunk but I've just hit a complete block I've been finding this with my other assignments as well. Any ideas on how to get over this? I think it's coming from my total inability to cope with stress
    Have you got any friends on the course?
    How about paying someone in anther year for a lesson ?
    have you talked to tutor?

Impossible to say as you dont post any information.
    Maybe you needs an A level or even GCSE stats refresher book?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.