The Student Room Group

University of suffolk

Anybody planning on going to University of Suffolk in september? Georgia is in a lil pickle :

Hi guys, I have recently gotten myself into a sticky situation, I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy with Fresh Student Living as I recently got an unconditional for a different university and after signing my tenancy agreement I can’t cancel this without paying the years worth of rent which I can’t financially do right now and wouldn’t like to have an open room not being used by someone that really needs it. The only way I can get out of the tenancy agreement is if it is taken over by a student looking for accommodation in Ipswich.

If you or a friend is looking for accommodation, my flat is located in Athena Hall. It is a silver ensuite, great for privacy and is located in block A, floor 6 (with amazing views) A18-B. It is a shared 4 bedroom flat. The rent is taken in 3 instalments throughout the year.

If anyone is interested please give me a message as I’m very eager to get this sorted ASAP ☺️ thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending