Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Science99999)
    You are so cringe it is ridiculous, you named the thread "love a muslim day", and then changed it. This is evident because it clearly states that you have edited your message. Stop trying to be fake...
    I am not denying anything here. I made this thread because individuals were not aware of love a Muslim day.

However I was never for this punish or love a Muslim one day thing as was stated clearly in my OP.

Hence why I reformed the title, because it was originally to bring awareness to the fresh letter now doing its rounds in relation to loving Muslims. I comprhend where you are coming from but it was biased with 'Punish a Muslim day'.

Though it always should be Love Everyone day.Everyday.

ReputationRep:
    You are so cringe it is ridiculous, you named the thread "love a muslim day", and then changed it. This is evident because it clearly states that you have edited your message. Stop trying to be fake...
    Lol, exposed. The first few comments on this thread now make sense in light of this revelation :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Lol, exposed. The first few comments on this thread now make sense in light of this revelation :lol:
    Nothing to hide. Its love everyone day every day. .

ReputationRep:
    You named the thread "love a muslim day", and then changed it. This is evident because it clearly states that you have edited your message. Stop trying to be fake...
    I was thinking damn, everyone here is really reaching to be offended since the OP (that is referenced to in pretty much all her responses) isn’t religion specific?? Buuuuut it’s been changed. Misleading to not note when something is edited. :beard:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    I was thinking damn, everyone here is really reaching to be offended since the OP (that is referenced to in pretty much all her responses) isn’t religion specific?? Buuuuut it’s been changed. Misleading to not note when something is edited. :beard:
    I stated the inclusiveness in my OP and not just towards Islam. I was referring to the positive aspect of the news instead of the negative side. I also did state that I would do the same for any Abrahamic religion but since this has been the highlight of the news recently in relation to religion why not have some positives for once?

Similar to think positive and not negatively.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved to Society.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.