I HATE sixth form Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So, I’ve recently fallen out with my friends in sixth form because they left me out all the time and I grew sick of it. But, now I’m stuck in a form with them and have friends mainly outside of form. It’s hard because In my sixth form; they tend to make you stay within your form group at most times. I’ve realised that my ex friends have been giving me dirty looks and it’s making me feel uncomfortable because usually I keep to myself in form as they’re usually the ones to dominate convos. I don’t know what to do anymore, the whole thing is depressing me.
Whereatethey
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Do productive things in form and eventually you’ll be too busy to notice.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
Seriously not worth your time ! Just focus and as a above do something productive ! Work hard play hard ! And all the best . This is nothing don’t worry at all
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username3836852
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi there,

Like someone said above, do productive things during form, like homework, or revision. This is a much better use of your time, rather than talking. Even if you feel like everyone is looking at you because you are doing work, they probably really don't care. Also if you show, and know in your mind that you aren't bothered about what they think, then they won't care and neither will you!

I know you do not want to be friends with them any more, but maybe in future weeks, when the grudge between you both begins to settle down, maybe ask them about exams, and other general questions, like 'do we have assembly today?' etc. This will settle the grudge a little more, and then maybe you won't feel so intimidated by them anymore, and can carry on doing your work without worrying.

Always distract yourself from thinking about them. This can be hard, but keep trying. Like watch a movie, focus on things you want to do with your other friends, or go shopping with your family. This will make you less worried about what they think, and make you more confident in yourself.

Although it's hard, you should try and be confident in what you think is right. Just do your work, and you'll do really well, and it's not long before you all go to university.

Hope this helps and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise