Turn on thread page Beta

My long exam is tommorow and i need some foods that could keep me full??? watch

Its in the morning my english literature paper 2 and its 2 hrs 15min i dont want my belly to disturb me and embarrass me,i need some foods that could keep me full.

Pls someone help me

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with 'Breakfast' and oldy but a goody.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you get a good breakfast to keep you going through the exam. Something like porridge would be a good choice as it’s full of slow-release carbohydrates, which can keep you going fuller for longer than sugary cereals. Your blood sugar levels will be less likely to crash later on so it’ll allow you to concentrate more, and it’s also very filling. You can add fruits to it to sweeten it up too. Blueberries are said to be good for exam performance.

Eggs are also a great idea as these are filling and are great brain foods, being full of protein.

Any fruits are a good idea too.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its in the morning my english literature paper 2 and its 2 hrs 15min i dont want my belly to disturb me and embarrass me,i need some foods that could keep me full.

Pls someone help me
    Porridge for complex carbs and slow steady release of energy.
    take something like a flapjack if you get peckish.

ReputationRep:

Pls someone help me
    Really? i dont think you need anything, i did a 3hr ict exam and the only thing i ate before that was an apple and i was drinking water during the exam. Nobody would hear your stomach rumbling, i dont think its that loud. Drinking water would reduce your hunger anyway. Just eat anything before the exam legit anything if you're that self conscious. A chocolate bar would be enough. dem kitkats though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Pls someone help me
    I had the same concerns with you. During my GCSEs I starting making oaty fruit smoothies for breakfast. Oats, and then bananas, strawberries, raspberries (whatever fruit you want), milk and some kind of seed, normally sunflower or flax. I ate this as late as I could before I had to leave the house. Then, before my exam, I would eat an oaty cereal bar or flapjack. It really helped and worked.

(Original post by assassinbunny123)
    Really? i dont think you need anything, i did a 3hr ict exam and the only thing i ate before that was an apple and i was drinking water during the exam. Nobody would hear your stomach rumbling, i dont think its that loud. Drinking water would reduce your hunger anyway. Just eat anything before the exam legit anything if you're that self conscious. A chocolate bar would be enough. dem kitkats though
    Exam halls are really echoey, at least mine was. You could hear someone sniff from 5 rows away. Some people's stomachs can be very loud - mine can be surprisingly loud, even when I'm not that hungry. Everyone is different, so because you were okay with barely any food, doesn't mean everyone will be.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.